Rippah

Two weeks later-

I walked through the woods late at night trying to find a quick snack. I stop my attention on full alert when I hear yells coming from the road just outside of town. I flash towards it hiding behind a tree and see a carriage going down the road and see a group of people advancing on two men on the ground. Quickly I flash to them looking down at their faces. My eyes widen in surprise as I look down at Damon and Stefan. I picked them up fairly quickly due to me being an original.

As I lay them down beside a lake I notice the gun wounds and bite into my wrist trying to control my crying. Their heartbeats were so faint. I pushed my wrist against there mouths and held in there for a couple of minutes and fell back on a log. I looked up at the stars only hoping they would live. They became important to me and I couldn't lose them.

Somehow throughout the night, I had fallen asleep and now the fresh morning air hit my skin giving me shivers. I look over and notice Damon is gone. I stand searching around until I see him come out of the woods pulling his shirt on.

"Caroline." He whispers running over to me and hugging me tightly. I look up at him and in an instant, his lips are against mine. He kisses me passionately and pulls back with a small smile that soon fades.

"How am I alive." He asks with wide eyes. Just then Stefan wakes up looking around frantically and my and Damon run over to him to comfort him.

"Father shot us, Damon. How are we alive?" He cries out.

"I don't know," Damon says holding his shoulder.

"I fed you both my blood," I whisper a sense of shame falling on me.

"Caroline, are you a vampire?" Stefan asks.

"You know what Katherine was well I am the same thing I'm just much older."

"So are we... vampires."

"Yes, I don't hear your heartbeats anymore... Your both... dead." I say sincerely. I see their faces fall so I pull them close to me embracing them. I felt lost and I knew they probably did too and this made all my worries and pain fade.

"Caroline I know I'm a man but I'm scared," Damon whispers. I close my eyes tightly thinking about what to do.

"Whenever you need me I'll be there for you. I give you my word." They smile as they nod their heads and hug me once again.

--------------------------

"So you going off to see the Salvatore brothers once again," Ruth asks me as she and Lexi follow close behind me as I go to leave.

"Listen there have been killings and I turned them half a year ago. Damon's been telling me that Stefan's been... struggling. I'm going to help him Lex. You both have to understand I might be gone for a while. Keep an eye on Elle for as long as I'm gone." My heart thunders as they look at me with worry.

"We will," Ruth says and Lexi agrees.

"Give me your words. I can't lose Elliana."

"I give you my word." They say in unison. I wrap them in my embrace and turn to leave to see Stefan and Damon.

--------------------------------------

It had been 2 months and I was still working with Stefan. I learned pretty fast that he was a ripper. When I went to find him he was in an alleyway ripping a woman to pieces. I quickly covered it up but the town was getting suspicious. I walk into the dim lit house and see Damon with a suitcase about to leave.

"Damon where are you off too," I say kind of panicking a little at the thought of him leaving me.

"Caroline." He says dropping his suitcase and walking over to me, kissing me passionately. I kiss back my heart racing as he hands roam over my petite body. A moan escapes me as he holds the side of my face playing with my hair with the other. I pull back to get an unneeded breath.