confused

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I GOT SUSPENDED SO I'M UPDATING TWICE BECAUSE OF IT:

Me and Stefan begin driving away.

"So tell me what happened with Rebekah," I say smiling.

"I don't know seeing her all my feelings came back. We talked for a few hours before one thing led to another and we ended up making out and I told her I wanted to see her again. Luckily she agreed and she invited me to that party their having." I was almost bouncing with excitement.

"I'm really happy for you both," I say.

"Thank you, Caroline and about this morning. I'm sorry I don't know what got into me." He says with a weak smile.

"Don't worry about it," I say before pulling my phone out and telling them to meet me at the club we went to when we were looking for Elle.

"Another thing Caroline. I saw Klaus there." I put my phone down looking at him.

"How was he." Is all I can think of to say.

"He looked like himself- I don't know. We said hi and he asked why me and Damon were in his city and I told him we needed a break from the drama that comes with Mystic Falls. He seemed to buy it and me and Rebekah hung out the rest of the time." I smile.

We finally pull into the club and I see Elliana, Alissa, Mariana, Kai, Enzo, Bonnie, Ruth, and Katherine. They all sit at a booth and me and Stefan join them. Elliana was nearly falling over.

"Elle are you drunk?" I say grabbing her from falling out of the booth.

"NO." She argues laughing hysterically.

"Here Alissa, Mariana go check into a hotel across the street. Ruth, would you take them?" I say worried.

"Yeah. I'll be back in a few minutes." Ruth says as I hand her three 100's.

They all leave and it's just me, Stefan, Kai, Enzo, Bonnie, and Katherine.

"I hope they get back together," Bonnie says with visual worry.

"Yeah me too," I say with a weak smile.

"I'm gonna order drinks," Stefan says and everybody goes to help besides Kai.

I try to avoid his eyes but turn blushing.

"WHAT." I say smiling. He scoots closer to me with a smile.

"I like you." He says as if he's studying me.

"I thought you had that thing where you don't have any feelings

"I thought you had that thing where you don't have any feelings. So is it even possible you like me?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Here I'll tell you how I feel if you tell me how you fell." I cross my arms sighing.

"I don't know Kai. I haven't liked anybody in a LONG time. And now feeling things again. I don't know if I think of you as a friend or if I just wanna rip your clothes off and have you take me right here." I say frustrated running my hand through my hair. He just smirks.