are gay people, male? also wedding proposal-1

....

I opened the fridge and took out a frozen yogurt "what are you doing" I asked mom, she had been sitting by the window.

"Nothing" she answered not looking at me, she was wearing her old maxi dress and had a scarf wrapped around her head.

"going somewhere"

she nodded.

"But mom you can't " I hate to say this "you're too sick".

She looked at me " it's really important ".

doorbell rang after few seconds.

Mom opened the door revealing a man in Black suit and goggles, I have seen him somewhere "I've come to escort you madam" my mother nodded and walked behind him

"mom wait, who are these guys" I looked at another man in suit "and where are you going, I'll come with you just give me a minute".

Mom patted my cheek "don't worry about me sweety, I'll be fine also Al said he needs your help at the bookstore"

"Oh. Ok"

"Where did mom went with the palace guards" Alec asked looking out of the window.

"Palace guards?"

He rolled his eyes "the car had the Royal crest ".

Of course they were the palace guards i saw them at the wedding last week but why did mom went with them.

"That reminds me that the Dadin and prince were present at the wedding you were last week."

"Yeah I saw them from distance" I said taking my jacket "I need to be at Al's , I'll see you later also don't forget to eat lunch".

****

"You wanted to see me, mother" i said walking in the meeting room of the main wing "is something wrong" I asked when i noticed how tensed she looked.

mother nodded "your father wants to speak to you "

This can't be good.

"Aaron we have decided that it's time that you get married." my father said.