hangover

"What do you want Olivia" I said in steely tone answering my phone, she has been calling me all day.

"Aaron bab-"

"Don't baby me, I told you we're over" I ended the call.

"Stop it Adrian" I heard Willow's voice coming from the living room.

Walking in I saw Willow and Adrian sitting on the sofa, she was laughing at something at he was telling her.

Both of them were unaware of my presence "I see you're making new friends".

They both looked shocked to see me and I saw Adrian move slightly away from her.

"Adrian weren't you supposed to be with Cecilia or have you forgotten about her ".

" Yeah umm yes I'll go, see you later Willow" he said walking out not meeting my gaze.

I pinned Willow with my gaze she looked at me once then focused her gaze at her knotted fingers in her lap as I walked lazily to the couch, swaying a bit .

I sat beside her and taking the remote  turned on the TV "were are your assistants" I asked after few seconds.

"Lily has a date an-"

"So you gave both of them off"

She nodded.

"And how's your plan working"

"Plan?" She asked softly.

"Of seducing my bodyguard" I stated coldly.

She looked at me wide hurtful eyes "we were ju-".

"Just talking?" I raised a eyebrow "oh the prince is not paying attention to me so why not try seducing his best friend" I yelled turning to her.

She covered her nose "are you drunk" tears falling from her wide beautiful eyes she looked like a deer,a very frightened deer, I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"Yes cause my life is a fucking mess" she looked at me without uttering anything from her lips but her eyes said how she felt.
hurt, pained, broken were some of them.

I fell back on the sofa, regretting almost instantly everything that left my mouth, I opened my eyes intending to apologise for my actions but she was not sitting besides me anymore, I have no idea how much time passed It felt like I closed my eyes just for a second.

I tried to sit but my head throbbed with blinding pain i clutched my head in my hands as my vision got blurred and soon enough everything turned black.

****

I felt a shooting  pain in my head as I opened my eyes, I removed the blanket from my legs and sat holding my head in my hands.

"Good morning Prince" I opened my eyes again to see Willow's weird assistants.

"Princess Willow send these for you" I looked at the trey with orange juice and two Advil.

"thank you" I said gulping the tablets with the juice .

****

It's been a week since I yelled at Willow, I'm ashamed of what I did but I don't know how to make up for it, Willow is avoiding me like a disease and she isn't even trying to be descreet about it, whenever I enter a room she walks out.

Sighing I opened the door of the stall and wolfric immediately came to me, sniffing and licking my palm" only you understand me pal "I said patting his back and walking him out of the shed.

I looked at grandmother having tea in her garden and smiled "Going for a ride" she called.

"Yes in the woods" I called back, she waved at me muttering something to Alice.

****

"Alice please bring Willow" Alice smiled a knowing smile.

"You wanted to see me grandmother" Willow asked Dadin.

"Yes my dear, I wanted to show you something come with me".

"Phineas"

A old man brushing a white horse turned "Dadin. Princess" he bowed.

"Phineas, It's time that our princess chooses her horse" Dadin said and a wide smile came on phineas face as he nodded.

He along with his helpers brought  a brown and a white horse.

Willow went to the white horse "princess do you know how to ride  " phineas asked.

Willow nodded.

"what's wrong with that one" Willow pointed to a black horse inside the stable, it had Beautiful long black mane.

"Umm nothing I just thought you would want to ride a white horse"

"Please bring it " Dadin said.

"You are so beautiful" Willow said rubbing the horse's nose "can I ride her".

Dadin nodded and phineas helped her mount the horse.

"Go towards the woods there's a lot of space to ride " Dadin said.

"Do you want me to send one of the boys to see if the Princess is doing okay" phineas asked.

"No phineas, Aaron is there to help her" Dadin said a mischievous smile on her face