Chapter 8: order

Steves pov:
I walked out of the living room leaving (y/n) on the couch i knew she was upset i saw her thumbs they were covered in dry blood for christ sakes. I knew it took her so much to say what she did and finally speak up about her concern. Usually she would just keep it to herself and i knew and so did bucky that it used to eat away at her always holding things in. She had only been with us for a week but we could both read her like a book already.

When bucky stormed out i didnt see sadness in her eyes instead they became dead and gaurded like they were when we first brought her back. I knew we but mostly bucky had messed up i begged her to stay but i dont know if she will i hope she does.

I saw bucky pacing with his hands gripping his hair tightly tugging it. It quickly walked over and took his hands away, he looked at me and his eyes began to tear up and his lip quivered. I quicky grabbed him into and imbrace and whispered to him " its ok its ok shhh it will take time buck she will come around, you saw what happened to her she is allowed to be insecure and have trust issues" i said stroking his hair. After a few minutes he looked up at me and sighed " what did we do wrong to make her feel like she doesn't belong or that we dont want her" he asked " i dont know buck we just gotta go talk to her and see how it goes and maybe we could even ask her now if it goes well enough" i said hopeful i had helped at least one of them. " okay " he said taking a deep breath.

I held his hand and walked into the living room to find it empty, he looked over to me with a fearfull exprssion what if she left.

I quickly let go of his hand and raced to our room, her backpack was gone and so were her toiletries from the bathroom. I tried to be hopefull and check the guest room maybe she just moved her stuff over because she thought we needed space. But bucky cane running over " her stuff isnt in there what about the bedroom is she really gone stevie." He said desparate. " we cant lose her steve we just cant i love her and you a piece of me is gone with her" he said " i know buck i feel the same, lets ask jarvis and see if she left the building and if she did we will go look at her old place okay" i said. He looked at me and nodded.

Buck and i hopped in the car and headed back to (y/n's) old place, when we arrived we walked down the hall and stopped outside we both glanced at eachother because we heard people arguing.

" YOUR ALWAYS LATE ON RENT AND YOU ALSO CAUSED THAT WHOLE ISSUE WITH ED YOUR LUCKY  HE DIDNT PRESS CHARGES ON YOUR TWO BOY TOYS"

"HEY I SHOULD BE THE ONE PRESSING CHARGES ON ED HE IS THE ONE WHO RAPED ME AFTER ALL AND THOSE TWO GUYS ARE STEVE AND BUCKY AND THEY ARENT MY BOY TOYS"

"OH YEA IM SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU SIDE JOB YOUR THEIR TOY MY BAD"

"I AM NOBODYS TOY AND YOUR RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE RENT FOR SUCH A DUMP IS THE REASON I HAVE THAT SIDE JOB"

"YOU GOT THAT SIDE JOB CAUSE YOUR A SLUT AND YOU TRIED TO DENY IT WHEN ED CAME SO YOU SENT YOUR SUGAR DADDIES AFTER HIM I MEAN WHAT WRONG WITH YOU ITS YOUR JOB TO LET CREEPS FUCK YOU FOR CASH, MAYBE IF YOU DID A BETTER JOB AT IT YOU ALSO WOULDNT HAVE TO LIVE HERE AND YOU WOULDNT BE SO THIN"

"ITS NOT MY JOB TO LET PEOPLE RAPE ME AND YOUR THE REASON IM MALNURISHED AND PRACTICALLY WALK ONE STEP CLOSER TO DEATH EVERY TIME I MOVE!"

That was it that was the last straw bucky and i opened the door i walked over to her and pulled her into a hug and then after a minute i held her at arms legth to check for any signs of a physical fight. Bucky walked over to the landlord and grabbed the envelope of cash out if his hands " (y/n) is miving out no strings attached oh and consider this as payment for not kicking your ass and calling the cops to get this place shut down" bucky said " also i want the security tape of the incident" (y/n) said wripping from my grip and stomping over to the land lord.

"Y/n" i called out she glanced back at me and locked eyes i could tell she was conflicted and confused she thought we didnt want her but then why did we come looking for her. Bucky walked over and pulled her into a hug " oh doll you scared me please dont ever do that again" he said. She looked between the two of us and opened her mouth to speak but i cut her off " move in with us...please" i said she just stood their blank for a moment before she nodded yes. Bucky squeezed ger tighter and i waljed over and embraced her aswell. " are you sure you want me to move in i have allot of bagage and i love you guys and never want to leave but i dont want to ruin your realationship" she said looking at us both. Bucky just shushed her and pulled her in even tighter.

We made it bacj to the tower and on the drive we had convinced (y/n) to press charges against ed and her land lord she agreed so tomorrow we where going to get ed sent to jail