•Three•

He looked at a tree "I don't like people who lie" he said strait up. You weren't expecting him to say that "Want to tell me the truth now" he said as he began to walk closer to you. You backed up a little at first then stopped. "I stole some food from there stand" you answered honestly. Things had been rough sense both of your parents kicked you out on the streets with nothing, no money, food, or even a place to sleep. "Why didn't you just buy the stuff" he said confused by why you did it. "I got kicked out by my parents, I don't have anything" you said weakly. Just the thought of it made you want to cry. "What about money" he asked and all you did was shake your head. He bit the inside of his cheek and began to walk away, you followed him making sure to stay close. "You can stay with me for the time being" he said with no emotion once more. It was like he didn't have feelings. "T-Thank you" you said bowing. From then till the time you got this apparition not a word was said. He led you up a few flights of metal stairs and unlocked his white wooden door that led into his. It was small but cozy, he had a white sofa, a TV, and other basic things."You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch" he said placing his keys down on the counter. "No no I'll sleep out her-" you stopped when his face was close to yours "We'll both sleep in the bed then" he wasn't asking now he was telling you. You couldn't exactly figure out why him being so dominant made your heart beat a little bit faster. He slightly glanced at your part lips before looking away, he shoved his hands into his jean pockets and looked to his left. "In the morning you will need to sign a contract" he said coldly once more, 'A contact. What the hell would he need that for' you thought. Before you could asked he walked into the small but organized kitchen, the floor was white tiles with dark wooden cabinets, a stone countertop, and the appliances were all sliver. When you walked in after him you could see him opening the fridge "You like ramen" he asked closing it roughly. But why. You nodded not wanting to say much, everything was all so confusing, he put out a small pot and went to the cabinet above the sink grabbing a pack of ramen. "What are you doing" he asked sounding a bit mad "Helping" you softly replied as you filled the pot with some water then placed it on the stove. "Move" he coldly said nudging you to the side of him, the way he acted was different than any other boy you had ever met. You had no clue if that was a bad or a good thing yet. Lim Jaebeom, one confusing soul.