•Twenty Four•

Once the two of you arrived at home the first thing that happened was him hugging you. "I'm sorry" he said, it confused you a little "For what" you said messing with his lose hair a bit. "I wasn't driving good enough" he said and began to look away, you made him look at you and kissed him roughly "Shut up" you whispered and kissed him again. You began to feel his hand travel down your body and to your butt. He broke the kiss and kissed down the front of your neck making you want more "I never got to punish you for interrupting a conversation" he chuckled then grabbed your wrist roughly "Red room time" he said with a smirk. When you two walked threw the living room everything fell silent. "Eomma, Appa" Jaebeom said confused. The both of you looked confused. "Jaebeom, who is this" the woman asked looking you up and down. You could feel him as he began to shake "I-I" he stopped. "Hello I am Y/N, I am his girlfriend" you said shyly placing a hand on his shoulder to let him know everything was okay. "Girlfriend? You have to be kidding me" the male said. "She's ugly" his eomma said. You cleared your throat "I'll give you guys a few, I'll go make some snacks" you said acting like you were okay when it really kind of hurt. "Hey shes not ugly. Don't talk about her like that" he said mad, you could feel your heart beating faster. "Jaebeom it's alright-" you say with a lump in your throat making you feel like you were going to cry when he grabbed your hand. "No it's not. I told you I would let no one hurt you" he said mad. "What do you see in this girl" the woman asked moving her long hair out of her face, this all caused you to get more nervous. "What do I see? I see my wife. I see someone who is perfect for me and well I'm in love with her" he said calming down. Your face turned red as hell. 'Did he just say he loves me' you thought to yourself. "Now what did you two really come here for" he asked changing the subject. "Jinyoung was telling us that you began to smile and get feelings back again. Is this true" the male asked. Without permission you nodded "Y/N. Enough" he snapped mad. Your eyes widened and you did as he said. "What dose she do that other girls never did Jae-" his eomma asked. You could feel his hand getting tighter and tighter around yours. "She acts like a human" he said boldly, this made you smile slightly. "Now Y/N head to your room and go get clean and ready for tonight" he said looking you strait in the eyes. You nodded and began to walk when he pulled you into a soft kiss. "Remember to shave" he whispered into your ear, you could feel his warm breath against your ear, without saying anything you left and could hear them talking about business. "That was something" you said to yourself with a sigh.