•Thirty Seven•

You could tell that Jaebeom was pissed, but about what? You couldn't quite peace it all together.

"Are you sure you want to marry him Cha" he asked directly stopping in his tracts.

She looked at him and sighed "I don't have a choice, appa chose this for me after giving up on you" she answered.

Intently a feeling of guilt hit you. You got a choice but she didn't.

"Well do you love him" you said quietly.

"I'll learn to" Cha answered softly but then changed the subject "Would you like anything to drink, we have wine, and-".

Jaebeom cut her off "-Water for both of us please" he said quickly.

You smiled and nodded. He is really taking my words to heart. Good.

Jaebeom waited till Cha left the room before he spoke "Let me know if you feel uncomfortable, because we can leave" he said softly.

"O-oh o-okay" you spoke quietly not expecting to hear that from him.

"I'm not telling him about that-" Cha could be heard saying in a kind of nervous voice in the other room.

"Tell Y/N at least-understand" Yugyeom said getting mad.

You looked at Jaebeom and couldn't help but think about something. Yes he has his rough edges, but in the end he treats me with love not hate.

When Cha came back into the room her eyes met yours. "Y/N may I speak with you quick" she said not looking back at the man behind her.

You looked at Jaebeom for permission and he nodded so you got up and followed her into another room.

"Yugyeom wants me to tell you something-" she paused and looked down. It sounded like her voice was cracking. "I'm pregnant" she said and broke into tears.

Instantly you could tell that this is not what she wanted at all. Unlike you she had no choice.

"I don't know what to do-If Jaebeom found out, who knows what he would do to Yugyeom" she stopped for air. "I know he seams mean to me but he isn't, he is just as scared as me you know-" she stopped and looked up wiping her face.

Never had you been in a situation like this before in you life so you tried to think of the right thing to say. If there even was one. "Well maybe I could let him know-n-not now of course but later so nothing bad would happen". You suggested.

She looked at you confused "W-Why put my burden on yourself" she said sniffling.

You smiled and wiped her face "Because one day we will be family-and family is forever" you said the last part quietly, as you began to think of your real family. Quickly brushing the thought aside you tuned back into the conversation.

A smile came onto Cha's face and she began to cry again, but this time seamed lighter and happier.

Felling like this was the right thing to do, you hugged her softly stroking her hair hearing her whisper lightly "Thank you-Thank you so much".