•Six•

"Now what" you asked a bit nervous, he brushed a hand threw his dark brown hair "I show you something" he said with a sly smile and got up. He began to walk to and down a hallway with you close behind him when he stopped in front of a door "This room is we're we may be a lot" he said. When he opened the door you peaked in a little seeing red padded walls, a huge king sized bed with white sheets, pillows and a red blanket on it. On a wall there where ropes, chains, handcuffs, whips, and a few other thing, there also was a wooden table. As you walked in you looked around "I've never done things like this" you said softly as you ran a finger along the table. "Have you ever had sex" he asked you sitting down on the bed. "N-No I haven't" you said a bit quietly without a sound he stood up and walked over to you grabbing your wrist tightly "That will change soon" he said in a hushed tone. He placed a hand on your lower back and pulled you closer moving your hand onto his chest "I will hurt though" he said biting his lip. Your faces were close enough to the point were you could feel his warm breath against your lips, you began to get a needy feeling. This was all so new. "I'll go easy on you this one time" he whispered into your ear sending a chill down your spine. Slowly and lightly he kissed your neck leaving a few hickeys, each one made you want him more. One after another. You were as close as you could be to him and he began to take off your shirt which you let him. From there he left dark hickeys all over your chest and stomach "Go to the bed" he said, you nodded and walked to the bed slowly sitting down on it. He began to climb on the bed after getting his own shirt off and laid down. "W-What I do" you asked looking at him, you saw his well carved collarbones and his nice abbs, he was well toned. He pointed to your bra to signal for you to take it off so you did shyly "Sit here" he said pointing to his lap. He made it so you had a leg on either side of him, you began to feel a bulge underneath you. Rubbing against you. You slowly began to move hopping it was the right thing to do, he nodded and so you slowly became more confident. "Take the rest of your clothes off" he demanded and so you did. He did the same as well, he grabbed a condom out of a drawer and laid back on to the bed. He put it on. You were becoming nervous once again but he gave your hand a squeeze to say it was okay. He got you in the same position as earlier and slowly you got down, he was now inside of you.