•Thirty Eight•

It only took a few minutes before you sat next to Jaebeom again with Cha and Yugyeom across from you.

"Jae remember when you, Jinyoung, and I, used to make Forte's in the back yard and mess around" Cha said giggling.

Jaebeom's face turned red and he was laughing. Achuly laughing.

It made you smile a lot. Seeing his laugh and smile was one of your favorite things.

"Y/N did you and your friends ever do little things that you remember growing up" Cha asked.

A sharp sense of pain shot into your chest and you smile slowly faded as did Jaebeom's.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want-" he began but you put a finger to his mouth. Shocking him.

"We would go to the beach and get into trouble for running to fast and getting sand on everyone" you said softly partly lying. The truth is that you would steal people's food to eat.

Cha giggled "So cute".

"If you don't mind-may I use your restroom" you asked feeling sick to your stomach.

Yugyeom nodded "First door to the left" he said pointing.

Nodding, you stood up and followed his direction closing the bathroom door behind you once you got in. Quickly you lifted the seat of the toilet up and got sick.

After a few minutes a knock on the door could be heard. "Y/N-" it was Jaebeom.

"One minute-" you said trying to buy time so you were able to get off of the floor were you were sitting.

Before you were able to get up he walked in closing the door behind himself. "What's taking you so long" he asked sounding a bit annoyed until he looked into the toilet. He flushed it and bent down placing a hand on your forehead "You feel fine-how often have you been getting sick".

You looked away a little "It's only been a few weeks-I mean times" you said trying to cover the truth with a lie.

He sighed and made you look at him "I'm making you a doctor's appointment, your not allowed to be sick" he said in a serious tone of voice.

"Jaebeom-I'm fine. It's probably just a bug-".

"-But what if it isn't. I am not risking anything. Now can you get up or do I need to help you" he said getting mad.

"I can get up-" you said we're trying but of course you had to slip. Luckily he caught you and got you to your feet.

Once the two of you got back to the room he explained that you two had to go because you were sick, and like that the two of you were in the car and he was on his phone making an appointment.

"Alright they said they can take you now so that's were we are heading." he said as he drove.

You sighed and looked out of the window. "I haven't been to the doctor's sense I was a little kid" you said softly and a bit nervous. What if you were really sick of something.

"Trust me, it's probably just a cold" he said and placed a hand on your thigh.

A few minutes later you arrived at the hospital and went in, quickly checking in and into an office.