•Four•

"It's done" he said as he poured it into a bowl, he left the right amount of water in it and grabbed a pair of chopsticks from a small drawer. "Go to the living room" he said stiffly and without a word you walked away managing to find the living room within a few seconds. You sat down on the sofa feeling the soft texture against your skin "It's hot" you heard him say as he handed the bowl to you then sat down next to you. The way he was just talking made you smile, it sounded like he cared. You ate a bit of it and then stopped "Aren't you going to have some" you asked confused, you had a little bit of water on your lip so he slowly wiped it. "I'm alright" he said and then moved his hand away quickly, he wasn't okay and you knew it. You picked some up with your chopsticks "Let's share" you said holding it up in front of his mouth, the corner of his cheeks began to go up but stopped. He opened his mouth and ate what you gave him, when he was chewing that's when you ate some more your self. This happend until the bowl was empty on the small wooden coffee table. "You know I would have been okay" he said looking away from you, you could see his hand close to yours. Actions mean more then words. You slowly put your hand on his and looked at them, he turned his head in your direction a bit surprised. "But I wanted to" you said softly and began to move your hand away, and he let you. "Why don't we start on the contract tonight" he said emotionless once more, you nodded "Let me go put this in the sink" you said getting up and picking up the white bowl. It didn't take you to long to go to the kitchen and back, when you took your seat once more you saw a pile of papers on the coffee table. "What's this contract about" you asked confused, he cleared his throat. "You giving yourself to me" he said and flipped over the first paper and put the pen next to it. "W-What do you mean by giv-" he cut you off but not with words. His soft lips touched yours but this time you wanted more, your right hand wandered to his chest holding onto his shirt. One of his hands were on your lower back pulling you closer, it was like you were in a different world. That's when he broke the kiss. "You will do anything to please me" he whispered placing a hand on your cheek "Sexually" he added in. You still had a tight grip on his shirt.