•Fourty Two•

He ran a hand down your side and to your ass slowly rubbing it as he began to make out with you.

You dug your nails slightly into his neck liking what he was doing, when he slowly kissed your neck a moan escaped your mouth.

Quickly you covered your mouth and he moved your hand "Let me hear, I like the sound of your pleasure" he said and began it again.

After a bit of teasing he slowly inserted himself in you as you bent over holding onto the wall of the shower the best you could.

As soon as he began to trust you could feel pleasure and only pleasure, it felt so nice and in an odd way- reassuring that things would be alright with you two.

Continuing, you were pushing away from the wall and into him trying not to hit your head; which you did a few times because Jaebeom is rough when it comes to sex.

"Jaebeom I'm going to-" you began but he covered your mouth "wait" he said sternly and partly out of breath.

You were moaning out of control when he was trusting as fast as he can go. Right before you were going to cum he could tell and pulled out.

Slowly you looked back confused.

Right as you were about to speak he put it back in and went quick again, only this time he finished inside of you. "Now" he said right when you barley could hold back.

"Ahh" you moaned cuming all over his dick.

Jaebeom leaned against the wall and you leaked against him. "That was amazing" said before you could speak.

"Mhm~agreed" you hummed softly and kissed his cheek.

Before you knew it the two of you finished up your shower and he put one of your towels on his lower waste, you could see his V line perfect and his abbs were almost shimmering in the light.

"My room, when your done. Got it" he said with no emotion once more.

Not wanting to argue you nodded and smiled "See you then" you said putting a towel on.

Once he left the room you went to the bedroom and put on the shirt he left in your room and a pare of black lace underwear and put your hair up into a bun with a black scrunching.

Once you were done you grabbed his clothes and headed to his room. Once you got there, slowly you knocked on the door before opening it.

Jaebeom was in a pare of boxers and nothing else, hair was still damp so he looked good, like always; making you feel like your ready for a round two.

"round two" you asked putting his clothes in the dirty clothing bin.

His face looked shocked. "Let's save it for tomorrow night" he said softly and it was obvious that he was embarrassed.

You became embarrassed as well and looked away "Aish! I'm so sorry I was um just joking".

"Let's sleep" Jaebeom said getting into getting bed and patting next to him.

You smiled and got into bed next to him cuddling next him. "I love you" you wisperd.

He blushed and smiled "I love you too. Sleep well" he whispered back wrapping an arm around you.