•Thirty One•

"Yes" you nearly about screamed and tears ran down your face.

He put the small diamond ring on your ring finger and stood up kissing you.

You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck smiling in the kiss.

The two of you stayed like this for a few minutes before looking each other in the eyes smiling.

"Jaebeom-" you said remembering something.

He nodded.

You continued "Don't your parents hate me" you said softly.

Jaebeom sighed "I don't care what they think, I'm doing this for me-for us, not them" he said wiping the tears off of your face.

"I love you" you wisperd putting your forehead against his and you had your hands on his cheeks.

He smiled softly "I love you too" he wisperd back.

A knock on the door could be heard and he put you to the side of him "Come in" he said loud enough for the person to hear.

"Jaebeom, Cha is getting married" said Jaebeom's appa walking in.

You played with your hands and looked down already knowing that his appa dislikes you.

Jaebeom grabbed your hand which had the ring on it and held it "So what" he said in a low voice.

His appa looked at your hand slightly, it was obvious that there was a ring on your finger. "What's that-dont tell me she's you're-" he was cut off.

"Yes my fiance" Jaebeom said proudly tightening his grip on your hand.

Mr.Lim sighed rubbing his head "Are you trying to run our business into the ground, you are planning on marrying someone who has no future." he said getting louder.

You could feel you heart ake slightly, no future?You though. Isn't Jaebeom your future. You couldn't help but hurt more.

Jaebeom's face was red because of how mad he was. "Unlike you I have emotions, and I fell in love with a woman who makes me happy" he said empathizing the I's.

"She just likes you for your money" His appa blurted out.

This was the last straw for Jaebeom "Get out" he yelled starting to shake mad.

"Excuse you?".

"You heard me, it's one thing to insult me but it's another when you involve Y/N" he said holding your hand tighter.

You began to feel a rush of anxiety hit you from all of the loudness and the intensity of the room at that moment.

After a few minutes of silence his appa walked out of the room and he sat back into his desk chair with his hands in his hair.

"Jaebeom-" you began but he cut you off quickly.

"-Just let me calm down-g-go talk with Jinyoung please" he said coldly. You knew he was like this so he wouldn't hurt you, so you nodded and did as he had said.

Walking out you closed the door behind you to see Jinyoung looking directly at you.

"Are you alright" he asked offering you your seat back which you took and slightly nodded even if you still were shaken or scared you wouldn't say it.

'Be strong Y/N' you thought to your self.