•Nine•

You had just finished washing the dishes when Jaebeom walked back in. He fixed his black tie which completed his look, black dress pants, a white button up shirt, and a black jacket, his dark hair was also gelled up. "You look good" you said quietly with a smile as you placed a cloth you had used to dry the dishes with, on the counter. He looked you up and down, you wondered what was going on inside his mind. "Why are you so dressed up" you asked shyly as he began to get closer to you, your focus quickly went to his soft, warm lips. He didn't speak until he was about an inch away from you, you could feel his breath on your lips. "Work" his voice once more didn't have much emotion to it. "Your coming with me today" he said beginning to move away, you wanted to feel the safety of his arms and his lips again. Desperately. Jaebeom shoved a hand in his front pocket, you began to reach for his arm but pulled back when you saw him glance at you. "What were you doing" he asked turning in your direction. "N-Nothing I'm sorry" you said , you could help but think that you were going to get in trouble. "Y/N tell me" he said demanding, now you knew you had too because of the contract. You looked at your feet "I wanted to ask if I c-could" you paused trying to get ahold of your self, your face was pure red. "Could what" he asked grabbing your wrist tightly, you looked up at him with your lips slightly parted. "If I could k-kiss you" you said quietly, you were ready for him to get mad. But he didn't. A small smile appeared on his face, his teeth were a white as the color it's self. "You don't need to ask that" his voice sounded a bit empathetic. With thoughts words he placed a hand on your cheek brushing his thumb against your cheek, slowly you felt the warmth of his lips on yours once again. He wrapped his other arm around your lower waste pulling you as close as he could, your hand rested on his chest and the other playing with his hair. He broke the kiss slightly only to kiss you once again pinning you to the fridge. That's when his phone began to ring, slowly he broke the kiss with a sigh and let you go. "Hello" he said as he answered the phone. You placed a finger to your lips feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. "Alright. I'll be there in ten" his voice was serious and he hung up "Let's go" he said slipping it back into his jackets pocket. You fallowed him outside seeing a black mustang, he opened the door for you and waited for you to get in before he closed it and got in himself.