•Seven•

He helped you almost bounce up and down on him but after a while you got used to the pain and began to build up speed. "Ah~" a moan escaped your mouth which made him smirk. The faster you went the closer you both got, you finished before him so he put you on the side of him. "Get on your knees on the ground" he said and like before you did it, you could see him slip off the condom "Open your mouth" he said as he grabbed himself jerking it for he was there. He let himself drip into your mouth and when he was done he moved some hair behind your ear. "Did it taste good" he asked pulling you up on the bed and laid there hugging you from behind. His bare skin against yours was a different feeling then you ever had gotten "It did" you whispered and you began to feel him lightly kiss the back of your neck. "You tired" he asked softly, the more time you spent with him the more he showed his emotions. "A bit" you said quietly "I'll show you to your room" he said as he got off the bed putting his boxers and pants back on, he threw his shirt at you "Put that on". His shirt was big enough to cover you completely so you just grabbed you clothes and carried them, it hurt a bit to walk but in the end it was worth it. He led you down the hallway once more and opened a door to a light pink room, it had a Queen size bed with white sheets, a white dresser, it's own bathroom, and a closet. As you walked in and looked around amazed he smiled watching you, when you looked at him you caught only a glimpse of his smile. "This is were you will sleep" he said then paused "I will check on you every now and then" he said clearing his throat. "Sleep well" he said closing the door behind him as he left. "You to" you said softly. You placed your clothes on the floor and sat on the bed. There was one window which had white Curran's pushed to the side so you could see the night's sky. The stars were all out and shining beautifully and the moonlight almost was pouring into your room, the light wooden floor looked like it had a shine spot because of the light. You slipped underneath the white covers letting the warmth surround you and ease you to sleep.