•Fourteen•

It took him a few minutes to find a movie and turn off the lights before he sat down once again. You looked at him. Why was he so perfect in your eyes. He put his arm around your shoulders and you moved closer to him resting your head against his chest, you could hear his heart beating a bit fast. "Y/N" he wisperd and you quickly sat up a bit facing him "Y-Yes-" you began but he quickly cut you off by gently placing his lips against yours. He placed a hand on your cheek and you made a risky move. You made it so you were on top of him with a leg to each side of him facing him. His other hand was on the side of your upper thigh and you could tell his pants were getting tighter. You ran a finger up and down the back of his neck while the other began to get his tie off of him. He pressed his tongue against your lips as if he was asking for access which you granted. You felt his tongue explore your mouth, it was a warm feeling. You lightly moved forward and back once hearing him grunt and making you want him. Badly. He ran his hand on the inside of your thigh underneath your dress sending a tingle all threw out your body. When he broke the kiss he began to kiss your neck and every once and a while he bit it lightly making a moan escape your mouth. When he stopped you could see he had a smirk on his face "Now lets get your punishment over with shall we" he said in a hushed voice, you nodded. Honestly you were a bit scared of what was going to happen, never have you been in a situation quite like this one at all. Before you could get up he stood up picking you up with him so you wrapped your arms and legs around him. He walked down the hall and to the door of the red pleasure room, as he opened the door a creaking noise could be heard and the slamming of the same door could be heard as well. When he placed you down on the red covered king sized bed you let go looking up at him. "Sense this is your first punishment I won't go to hard on you" he said walking over to the wall were restraint were, he grabbed a pair of silver handcuffs putting the key on the wooden table and then walked over to the bed. "Take it off and put your arms in front of you" he said in a demanding voice. Quickly you did as he said and he put he cold hard handcuffs on you. The metal hurt your wrists and was cold against your warm skin. "Now let's have some fun" he wisperd in your ear.