•Seventeen•

"So it's like a trial" you ask shyly, his hand under your's felt warm and slowly he turned his hand over and intertwined your fingers with his. He brushed his thumb against your hand "Yes like a trial. To see who's real and who's fake. You've already made it farther then the others Y/N" he said softly. You could feel heat rushing to your face when you heard though's words slip out of his mouth. "R-Really" you asked now getting anxious, were you ready to possibly get married. You had no idea. He looked at his and your hands "I hope you don't leave me" he says softly and quietly. It felt like time had just stopped. This cold heart man wanted you in his life, he acts one way then another. It was so hard to tell how he would be. Cold or warm. You could feel his hand squeeze your's tighter and it snapped you out of your thoughts. "I'm honestly not planing on it" you said back and moved a bit closer to him so you could place a light kiss on his cheek, which you did. Your warm soft lips could feel the coldness of his skin, why was he always so cold. But then his skin began to heat up and his face began to turn red, quickly he turned and pushed you down a bit so he could hover over you. His lips were close enough that you could feel his surprisingly warm breath against your own lips. You slowly placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down making it so your lips were touching, your face heated up as you felt his body touching yours. This kiss was different then it was before. This one was full of passion. He slowly broke the kiss "I should head to my room" he cleared his throat and began to get up. Lightly you grabbed his arm and sat up a little bit "S-Stay with me" you said nervously. Tonight was a night that you didn't want to be left alone, you longed for his touch more. He looked at your hand for a second, he looked annoyed. Quickly you let go "I-I'm s-" you began but he cut you off. "Alright, get under the covers" he said walking around to the other side of the bed and getting under the covers. A slight smile came across your face, he put his arm out a bit "Come here" he wisperd. You did as he said, it was apart of the contract after all. You slowly slid under the covers next to him and rested your head on his chest slightly and you could feel his arm under you, wrap around you pulling you as close as he could. "Do you have work again tomorrow" you wisperd hearing a slight hum come from him "Mhm". He sounded tired. You managed to kiss his cheek and could see him smile "Good night Y/N" he said softly and managed to kiss your head causing your face to turn red. "Jaebeom" you whispered and could feel him nod. "I love you" you said as quiet as you could, you had no clue if he heard you or not.