•Fifty One•

You and Jinyoung sat at the bar as you had a few sips of alcohol. The two of you had been there for a few hours now and he finally convinced you to go home before anything bad happened, which you didn't understand.

Now you were standing in front of the apartment door slowly opining it. Once you did you saw Jaebeom pacing around "Jaebeom-ah" you said, your voice breaking at the end as you walked in enough to close the door behind yourself.

Quickly Jaebeom walked to you and wrapped his arms around you tight. "You do have a say-you are my wife after all" he said weakly.

A small smile came to your face and you made it so you were able to kiss him and did, feeling him pulling away quickly.

"Y/N-why the hell do I smell alcohol on you-and taste it" he said beginning to get mad. "Don't tell me you were drinking. Do you know how that can effect the baby" he said now yelling.

You looked down not saying anything, scared for what would happen.

"Y/N" he yelled again and now grabbed you by both of your shoulders pushing you against the door "Answer me now".

Taking a deep breath in and looking away from his glare you nodded.

He sighed and let you go walking away a bit.

"Jaebeom" you said grabbing his arm and beginning to cry slightly. "I didn't know what else to do" you said screaming.

Slowly he turned towards you and kissed you with anger, and placed his hand roughly on your neck deepening the kiss. "Don't ever put the baby's life in danger again. Understand" he said panting and keeping his face close to yours.

You cached your breath and bit your lip "I won't" you whispered and placed a hand on his shoulder feeling a longing for him at this moment.

"Whats my name" he whispered in your ear softly and kissed your neck slightly.

Biting your lip you answered back "Jaebeom-ah".

He bit your neck slightly "Nope".

"Oppa" you said wincing at the bite, not expecting him to do that.

Quickly he kissed your neck leaving rather big red marks and love bites moving to your chest, he brushed his tong against your upper chest and then kissed back up your neck to your lips. Kissing you roughly once more, but this time with a sense of fire and passion.

You blushed softly and wrapped your arms tightly around his neck pulling him closer feeling his budge against your stomach.

After a minute he broke the kiss and was panting "Let's go to our room" he wisperd still rather close to you.

Softly you nodded and smiled "Yea-".

Before you could finish your sentence Jaebeom's phone began to ring. Both of you signed softly as he picked it up.

"Hello" he said, sounding a bit mad.

You weren't able to hear the person on the phone and you didn't try to knowing it could get you into more trouble.

"What-alright" he said finishing up the call quickly.

You wanted to ask what happened but you could tell the second he looked into your eyes.

You could tell that Jaebeom's appa was dead.