•Twenty Five•

You turned on the bath running the water in your tub, in the bathroom was a standing shower and then a tub, it was a good size too. You were able to hear parts of the conversation outside of your space.

"I'm not ready yet" he said loudly.

"You said it yourself 'shes perfect'. So why not marry her" the woman said.

Your face turned red and you added the bubble bath so the water would foam. On top of that you put on a pink silk robe making sure it was tied well. "Married" you said to yourself trying to ignore the feelings.

"We want grand kids" the male said loudly. That was the last thing you heard.

You turned down the lights in the bathroom and stopped the water "Perfect" you said looking at the nice bath. Luckily you were already shaved so you could relax.

You took off your robe and got in closing your eyes slightly after putting your hair up messily.  You made sure to leave the door open a little bit.

"Got any room" you heard a male say as he walked into the bathroom.

When you opened your eyes you saw Jaebeom. "Mhm-how did it go" you asked.

He began to take his jacket off "It was fine" he said placing it on the counter.

You sat up a little "Are you sure-".

"Yes" he said sternly. He started to undo his tie and took it off, then his shirt and placed both on the counter. "Now, back to us" he had a small smirk.

You smiled slightly "Alright, I was hopping that you would join me" you said winking.

He chuckled and kicked his shoes off and took his pants off leaving him in his boxers. "Scoot over a bit" he said in a deep voice. 

"Okay" you said shyly and did as he asked, the water was rather warm still.

He took his final piece of clothing off and headed to the side of the tub getting in and sitting next to you.

"D-do you have a condom" you asked a bit shyly as you felt his hand on your inner and upper thigh rubbing softly.

"I'll be careful. Don't worry" he said softly before kissing you.

You could feel him kiss down your neck and to your breasts. He made you sit up more so he could kiss and leave rather light hickeys.

"Tonight's punishment is light. You can orgasm until I say. Do you understand" he said with his hand on your neck holding it.

"Yes-oppa" you said a bit shaky. This punishment was going to be a lot harder than the others. You began to feel him run his hand closer to your entrance when he put a finger inside of you. Instantly you felt pleasure which only increased when he began to move it in and out. 

He kissed you cutting off your moans. "Shhh" he whispered pulling it out.