•Fifty•

"Why should I care" Jaebeom said annoyed.

"Jaebeom" you said softly and covered your mouth.

He just ignored you. "Cha get out" he said getting up mad.

"-But he's going to die" she said nearly yelling.

Jaebeom pushed her out the door and closed the door making sure to lock it. With that he walked over to the bed and crawled on it making you lay down. From there he hovered over you looking mad.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything I-" he cut you off by kissing you roughly.

Once he broke it you looked at him confused.

"It wasn't your place to talk".

"He's your appa" you said loudly and looked away.

Jaebeom sighed and got off of you and sat on the bed looking out the window "Either way-he wasn't there for me so why should I be there for him. He is worthless and means nothing to me, the only reason he could care even the slightest bit is because I am the future of the company".

You bit your lip and sat up slowly looking at him "-Do you not want to see him because you are mad-" you paused biting the inside of your cheek "-Or is it because your scared of what is to come". Your voice weakened at the end.

He looked at you slightly, with pain in his eyes. "What gives you the right to ask me that" he said beginning to raise his voice. "You have no say in this matter Y/N. Remember your place" he said yelling.

You knew he didn't mean what he had said but it still broke you. Without a word you got up and walked to the door "I'm going out for the day- I will be home later. You need time to clear your mind" you said softly trying not to cry and walked out.

Jaebeom sat there with his head in his hands knowing that what he said went to far.

Quickly you pulled out your phone as you went down the stairs and called Jinyoung. He immediately picked up.

"Y/N, whats up" he said softly.

"Come to the hotel by Jaebeom's house-I need you to pick me up please" you said almost breaking down.

"Are you sure Jaebeom would be okay with that-"

"-Who cares. I said so now hurry" you yelled into the phone and hung up quickly, wiping the few tears which ran down your face.

Within a few minutes after you arrived down stairs, Jinyoung was waiting outside in his car. Quickly you got in and began to break down.

"Hey its alright" he said softly and wrapped an arm around you and rubbed your shoulder softly.

His voice soothed you and you nearly forgot that he wasn't Jaebeom. You were so distracted by the confort that you forgot were you were and who you were with. Slowly you moved away from him and wiped your face. "Lets go get some drinks" you said and sniffled.

Jinyoung looked shocked "But what about the baby-".

You shot him a mad look and he shut up and began to drive.