•Thirty Five•

"S-So" you asked nervous.

He chuckled and walked towards you placing a hang on your cheek. "If you like it, I like it" he answered.

His response slightly confused you but you pushed it aside and smiled "Good" you hummer softly. "How about I make some-" you began but stoped when you looked at the table.

There were two bowls with rice and eggs in it with a cup of coffee at your end.

A blush came onto your face "Jaebeom-you didn't have to I was going to-". He cut you off.

"I wanted to, you deserve a little break every now and then. Now let's hurry up and eat before it gets cold".

You smiled "Thank you" you said and hugged him softly shocking him.

After a half hour the food and coffee was gone, due to the fact that he made and set the meal up you cleaned it up and cleaned the dishes quickly.

He grabbed his keys and was standing at the door waiting for you. "Y/N you all set" he asked and you walked over.

"Yep. Now let's go fix things" you said excited but also a bit nervous due to the fact that you two were going to be in a car again.

Once you both got into the car he could tell that you were nervous so he grabbed your hand "Also don't worry, nothing will happen again" he said softly.

This surprisingly calmed you down quickly and you nodded as you both put your buckles on.

It only took a few minutes to arrive at Jinyoung building. He lived at an apartment just like you and Jaebeom just not as nice. After all he was a secretary.

As you both walked into the building he knew exactly which apartment and floor Jinyoung lived on so you followed him not asking questions. Even though there was a slight tension.

"This is a cute place" you said softly wanting to calm the tension in Jaebeom. It slightly worked.

"Me and him both lived here as a kid, his apartment used to be his Appa and Eommas" he said chuckling.

After that comment you too were standing at apartment number 190 on the fifth floor. You two stood there for a few minutes before he finally knocked.

A second later a tired Jinyoung opened the door "Ya-its early-I meant hello CEO lim. Hello Y/N-" he began but was cut off.

"We need to talk" Jaebeom said in a colder tone.

Jaebeom opened the door and allowed the two of you in. "Come in".

You both walked in and it was a cute place small but cute. Very homie.

"So what's going on CEO" Jinyoung said closing the door behind him.

Jaebeom looked like he was going to cry "I need my bestfriend back" he just barely said.

You and Jinyoung both looked shocked.

Never have you seen Jaebeom like this. Emotional.