•Fourty Six•

"Aish-sorry" you said softly getting out of the car and closing the door behind yourself.

Again the two of you walked to and into the apartment, both with smiles.

"Now for your gift" he said placing the keys and papers on the counter top, he began to pull out a good size box. "Open it" he said handing it to you.

A look of confusion came across your face and you slowly opened it "Jaebeom" you said softly with a smile as you saw a diamond ring and a pure silver ring.

"Our official wedding rings" he Whispered grabbing the diamond one and putting a hand out for you to place yours on.

You placed a hand on his and he slipped it on your ring finger, soon after you did the same to his and that was when he kissed you.

Slowly you kissed back placing the empty box on the counter and wrapped your arms around his neck.

It was official now, the two of you were married . Husband and wife till death.

Slowly he broke the kiss and placed and hand on your cheek "Now-Mrs. Lim let's go have some fun" he whispered and grabbed your hand.

He lead you to the red room closing the door behind you and smirked.

Quickly and roughly you pushed him onto the bed and took off your clothes leaving you in a bra and underwear "Lets change things up" you said walking closer to him already beginning to see a bulge.

"Alright-I'm all yours-let's see what you've learned" he said in response getting his pants and shirt off.

You began to crawl on him and sat straddling him "Maybe I'll be the one to tie you up today" you whispered in his ear and got up going to the wall of chains, ropes, zip ties, and handcuffs.

Choosing the rope you pulled it off of the wall, and walked back playing with it in your hands "Hands please" you said more demanding then anything.

He put his hands in front of him and let you tie them together before putting them behind his head. As this was accruing his bulge just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Slowly you pulled his boxers down and off and took off your undergarments, placing his length in your mouth slowly moving it in and out slightly then the whole thing.

His breath began to stagger and you went faster, until you stopped and slowly lowered yourself onto him.

Jaebeom bit his lip hard as you slowly began to ride him, every time you would go down you fought with yourself. Trying not to moan.

After a bit of adjusting you began to go faster and faster until you couldn't go any more. "Jaebeom~ah" you moaned feeling something warm run inside of you.

You began to slow down and get up laying next to him "How was it" you asked.

Jaebeom rolled onto his side "Let me do the work from now on" he teased and kissed you softly.

You blushed and placed a hand on his cheek "Yeah-i'd like that better too" you said smiling,