•Twenty Seven•

Your face was red "Why are you sorry. I'm the one who just got upset" you asked.

"My appa always worked when I was a kid and pushed me to do all I could to get ready to be a CEO. Then, we'll he walked out of my life. My eomma was always out drinking or doing things with my sister so she forgot about me. Anything else you want to know" he said calmly.

You bit your tung and shook your head.

"What about you, your parents" he asked keeping the conversation going.

A rush of memory's ran threw you. "Died" you said softly and looked down.

"How"

"Drunk driving. They chose it over me a lot; alcohol. So I lived with my grandma and she was abusive and my grandpa was a cop but did nothing about it".

"So you ran away-"

"I was kicked out once then yeah-I ran" you said and your voice weakened at the end.

Without any words he wrapped his arms around you and kisses your cheek "You will never go threw that again" he said mad.

"I went from homeless to loved" you wisperd with a smile and hugged back.

His face turned red "I do love you" he wisperd back and hugged you tighter.

You began to fall asleep in his arms.

He picked you up bridal style and placed you on the bed tucking you in. You didn't fight it and waited for him to lie down before cuddling up against him.

"Thank you for telling me" you wisperd and could feel him slightly nod.

"Y/N, go to sleep now" he wisperd.

-------------------
An: sorry this one is shorter because well you'll see!