•Fourty Nine•

You woke up the next morning and looked around seeing that you were in the hotel, almost forgetting all about what happened yesterday.

Jaebeom was lying to the side of you not to close. You decided to move closer to him and curled up against his back-still a bit shook.

As you were about to close your eyes he rolled over looking at you "Morning" he whispered sounding more tired that normal.

A soft smile came to your face and you placed a hand on his cheek, slowly moving your thumb. "Morning handsome" you whispered back.

Not expecting-he lightly placed his lips on yours. At first you were shocked but then you began to slowly melt into the kiss. Forgetting almost everything.

When he broke the kiss, you kept your face close to his feeling his warm breath on yours. "How did you sleep-" he asked softly.

You looked to the side of him for a second "Not as good as it would of been at home-but it was alright" you said remembering.

"I'm sorry all of that happened-I really should have told you sooner Y/N" he said beginning to sit up a bit but you pushed him back down. "Y/N-?" He said confused.

Before he could do anything you got on top of him straddling him. "Sometimes you don't have to apologize-I-It was kind of hot when you saved me" you said beginning to blush. "Almost was like I was princes and you were my knight".

He smiled and placed a hand on your thigh "Well you are my princess-" he said smiling. Then he kissed your stomach which now-at this point had a small bump in it.

"I would never let anything happen to the two of you" he said and looked up at you.

You placed his hand on your stomach "We won't let anything happen to you either Jaebeom" you said giggling.

Right as you were about to kiss him a knock on the door could be heard.

Jaebeom sighed and you got off of him sitting on the bed next to him. Slowly he got up and grabbed off of the dresser-but you couldn't see what it was.

Jaebeom opened the door slowly clutching something on his left side-away from your view. When he opened the door it was Cha.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me they came" she said yelling and walked in closing the door behind her. Immediately she grabbed him by the top of his ear and made him sit on the bed.

"Ya!!" he yelled out in pain and sat down rubbing his ear once she let go. "I didn't want you to worry" he said annoyed "How did you -Jinyoung" he said annoyed.

Cha looked up seeing you sitting on the bed "I'm glad you are safe Y/N" she said with a smile.

Her smile caused you to smile. "You should be thanking him-he saved me" you said softly and looked at him.

"Jaebeom I have something important to tell you-its about appa" Cha said becoming serious.

"Huh?".

"He's in the hospital" Cha said after a moment of silence.