•Nineteen•

"As I said-what do you need" he said coldly walking out. Jinyoung bit the inside of his cheek. "We have a dinner tonight with the Kim's. You were planing on bringing this abstract girl correct" he said getting closer to you and playing with a bit of your hair. He stepped in between "Don't touch her" he said protectively. You placed a hand on his shoulder "It's okay" you whispered. That's when he moved your hand "I am the only one who touches you. Understand" he said being a bit mad. You nodded quickly and looked down. "She's not your toy" she said annoyed. "Maybe not but she is mine so-". "Give her a say" she said. "Y/N what do you think". Your eyes widened "Huh-I-I" you paused. "I am his" you whispered. "Do you want to be his" she asked. You gulped as he turned towards you. "Do you". "Y/N" he asked looking away. "What do you-". "Officially" he asked quietly. Your face turned bright red. "Yes, please" you said quietly. He smiled and grabbed your hand lightly "Come with me" he said and pulled you into his office locking the door behind him, before you could speak he pulled you into a soft hug "Y/N" he whispered. "Yes oppa". "I love you" he whispered right into your ear. Without any thought you kissed him, it was like the other night's one, passionate. It began to get a little bit heated when his hand; which originally started out on your waste, began to lower until it was on your butt and the other was on your chest. When he broke the kiss you both were out of breath "I think we should save it for later" he said in a husk voice. You sighed and looked down "But I-". He cut you off "You what" he said leading your head up slowly, he got his face close to yours, and you could feel his breath among your lips. "I wanted to do something to you" you said making a move. You placed your hand on the top of his pants slowly moving it down a bit. You could feel his breathing patterns change and could see him beginning to bite on his lower lip. Without speaking he grabbed your hand and sat down in his chair, having you sit down on his lap. Beneath you, you could feel a hard spot so you moved a little bit hearing a grunt escape his mouth. "When we get home tonight; you screwed" he whispered in your ear causing a tingly feeling to begin. You began to feel him kiss down the side of your neck leaving a light trail of hickeys and a dark one on your collarbone. His hand had made its way down to your thigh gently pushing the bottom of your dress up reviling more and more skin. You made sure to press back into him harder, each second you wanted more and more of Lim Jaebeom. "Please" you whispered only to be interrupted by a knocking on the door. "CEO Lim-" a male could be heard. "One second" he said coldly pushing you up.