•Fourty Five•

"I feel bad" you said quietly as he drove.

He just signed and looked at the road.

"Jinyoung really loves him and she loves him but they can't be together-"

"-Just as you I want my sister to be with Jinyoung rather then Yugyeom but there's only so much we can do" he stated getting a bit frustrated.

Biting the inside of your cheek you agreed and played with your hands. You always had dreamed about having a big wedding all white with your family there-except some are dead and the others are well-no we're to be found and you don't even know them. Obviously Jaebeom family wouldn't show up-well Maybe Cha-thats about probably all the people on his side that you would want to show up.

In Korea there were not a lot of trees or at least in Seoul. It was mostly city. Except we're he found you that night.

That would be the perfect wedding location. That same place were he said you were his-and the moonlight shined off of his pure skin.

"Y/N-Y/N were here" he said softly as the car was off in front of the building were you get marriage papers. "Are you ready" he asked again.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him "Y-Yeah, I was just thinking about things." You said a bit shaken at first but soon went back to being normal.

"Let's head in" he said obviously a bit nervous himself.

With a nod, the two of you got out of the car and walked into the building. Each step sent your heart racing. Faster. Faster.

"Hello, and how may I help you today" a lady behind the window asked. Soft brown hair and eyes with the palest skin, like snow.

You looked at Jaebeom not knowing what to say.

"Marriage papers please" he asked a bit embarrassed.

The lady smiled and slid a few papers over to fill out and sign. Which you did and so did he within a half an hour.

Giving them back the lady smiled again and stamped them and handed back the papers "Congratulations Mrs. And Mr. Lim" she spoke softly.

You looked at him and kissed him throwing yourself into his arms.

He caught you and held you close kissing back. Making sure to grab the papers and began to walk to the door slowly breaking the kiss. "Let's head home-i have something for you" he whispered in your ear.

A smile came to your face and you nodded "Let's" you whispered back.

The two of you newly weds got into the car and Jaebeom began the distance-ish of a ride back home.

Your thoughts began to wonder again, about what should be different now that you two were newly weds, or if you would really sleep in the same room as him all of the time not just part time, and how your child is still growing, a month in. Pushing the anxiety you had about being an eomma got pushed aside as you got drawn back into the moment.

"Y/N" Jaebeom said tapping your shoulder as he held your door open "Mrs. Lim were home" he whispered pulling you out of your mind.