Pyrocynical X NFKRZ [2]

Roman is practically jumping out of his skin, dancing along to music. He's on his way to pick up Niall from the airport and he's got the biggest, cheesy grin on his face. 

He leaps out of his car, slamming the door a bit hard causing people to look. The Russian doesn't care as he fast walks through the airport to wait for Niall. 

A few moments pass and he gets a text. 

'Just landed, cya in a bit' Roman smiles as he fidgets with his hands. Never in a million years did he think he would be doing this. Getting excited over a boy who probably doesn't care as much. 

But he was wrong. As soon as the British boy sees the other. A huge smile spreads across his face as they fast walk towards each other, closing into a hug. 

"I missed this" Roman muffles into his hair, Niall simply nods into his chest. They've always been a bit touchy, for just friends. But this time it feels different. For both the boys. 

They talk, laugh and catch up with each other. Joking about old times and how their youtube carriers are doing. Roman doesn't think he'll do youtube for more than 5 years in the future but Niall wants to continue. 

Once they arrive home, they put all Niall's stuff in a spare room and binge watch youtube. Both boys feel content sitting close to each other. Enjoying the moment. Finally, Niall decided to speak up. 

"Hey uh..." He pauses the youtube video and Roman looks down at him. "I know... this probably isn't the best time to bring this up. But, do you remember anything from that night?" 

"If your asking if I remember what it felt like. Yeah"

"Oh" 

"Can I tell-"

"Can I ask-"

Both boys cut themselves off after saying it at the same time. After a few seconds of silence Niall says his first. 

"As I said on the call. I love you. I really do Roman. Even if you don't. It's eating me away and I can't not tell you" Roman smiles.

"Me too" The Russian leans down and kisses the Brit on the lips, snaking his hands around the smaller boys waste. mumbling incoherent words into each others mouths, a few moans here and there. But overall a surreal experience.  

"Will you be mine, Niall?"

"I wouldn't want anything else" 

They meet in the middle again for a more heated kiss. This will be a night to remember for both the boys.