BadBoyHalo X Skeppy

A/N - still alive 🤪🤷‍♂️🤡🔫 (where did all the smp writers go come back i miss u 😭🥺) i wrote this in class 😎

"Got to go!" Zak gleamed in his usual happy voice, a smile printed to his lips hearing the groan from the other, "BYE!"

"No!" Darryl yelled, his stream spamming the usual memes with the additional 'uh oh spaghetti' each minute passing the older can feel the mixture of anger, annoyance and sleepiness mixing, a heavy feeling hung in his chest as his eyes burned, "Come back and do slash slash undo!"

Zak ended the call, laughing to himself before calming down, ending the recording software and closing his friends stream and saving the video to his files, ready to begin the editing process.

Darryl covered his face with his hands despite having no face cam, biting his lip and holding a sob back. The older tried to contain his pain, but alas, a cry slipped and immediately his chat went from memes to worry.

He continued to sob in silence, his dog dancing around his feet, occasionally the blonde would whine, alerting the chat he's still there.

Composing himself once more, Darryl sat back in his chair, wiping stray tears and sniffing, going back to the chat and reading out donations, fixing his arena, the boy tries to continue the event, failing miserably.

Zak wasn't aware how much his little prank took a toll on Darryl, usually his pranks are funny and harmless, but this pushed him a little far.

Darryl ended the stream and stood up from his chair, falling onto his bed, his rat following suit, licking his face and the salty tears, "It's not fair," The blonde sobs, "I love him so much, and all he does is joke and troll,"

The fluffy puppy cuddled up against the boy's chest, "How am I ever going to tell him,"

The next morning Darryl woke to his phone ringing. Blinking and squinting due to the open curtains, the boy felt his dry tears and snot, cringing and smearing it with his shirt, Darryl picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"BAD!" Darryl sighed heavily, his heart clenching again, "Wanna stream?"

Darryl blinked and shook his head, realising the boy couldn't see him, "Uh, no, not today,"

"Aww, ok, uhhhh, so watcha gonna do with the money?" Darryl had completely forgotten about the money he received yesterday, he thought for a moment.

"No idea, thanks though,"

"It's fine! Just half my rent, anyways, I saw clips from after I left and well, are you ok?"

"Mhm,"

"Bad, don't lie,"

"I'm not!"

"Darryl,"

"I-," The boy blushed at the use of his real name, "Just don't do it again, and stop wasting your money on me,"

"I'm not wasting it!"

"Yes-,"

"adadadadada-,"

"Skeppy!"

"Call me Zakkkk," the boy whined, dragging out his words.

"Zak-,"

"Oh, what's that? Mums calling me, got to goooo,"

"Zak, wait-,"

"Bye! Love youuuu," Darryl blushed crimson red, his hands suddenly becoming fidgety,

"Do you mean that?"

"What?"

"Do you really love me?" The blonde prayed, biting his lip again,

Zak thought for a moment, he'd had a crush on the older for a while, although he did think it would be weird If he ever confessed due to never meeting the guy, but what's the worst that could happen? "Yes?"

"Is this another troll?"

"If you want it to be,"

"Zak what does that mean?"

"Will you be my Minecraft boyfriend?" Zak whispered, his own face cherry red, despite his tan skin.

Darryl was ready to explode, his heart beating 200 miles a minute and his hands shaking, "Y-yes?"

"So, I get all the cuddles now?" Zak pleaded in his usually chirpy tone,

"All of them,"

"Ok goodbyeee,"

"Goodbye you muffin,"