QuackityHQ X Aksually

A/N - Im sick. I feel gross, just, im clean, i know that but i feel so ICKY. Ima start the requests. I dunno aksually's name so, WAIT IS IT AKSUAL, that, ima use that. 

"The fuck is a theme park doing all the way out here," Aksual whispers to his friends, crouched down behind a bush, the only light source being the park.

The night was gloomy, dark clouds washing over the sky, a thick fog coating the grounds. The moon completely covered, setting the scene like it has been abandoned for years.

"Ask Alex, he's the one who brought us here," Brandon chuckles, peering over his bush at the amusement park, workers slowly shutting off the lights and electricity.

This amusement park was the only building for a few miles, it was in an odd spot to be fair. Not many people visited, nothing but sand and shrub. The occasional gas station over the horizon. Needless to say, it was the perfect opportunity for the group of boys to have a little fun. Luckily for them, that's exactly what Alex had in mind.

"Yeah right, I have just as much of an idea about this as you," The smaller replies, a smirk tugging at his lips. The smaller of the group was all about the thrill of sneaking into places, the rush when he was caught. It made him giddy inside and out whenever someone mentioned travelling, far or close.

"Are we gonna sit here and bicker or find a way in before the security locks it down" Ani asks in a sassy tone, slowly rises from her spot.

Alex chuckles and steps out from in between the shrubs, his bright yellow vest glowing from the park, his fake name tag hanging from his jeans.

"Let's do this boys, " Ani shoots him a glare, "And girls, nothing but confidence. Ani and Brandon you go take the back, Aksual you come with me the front way, since we have vests," Alex instructs, a smile plastered to his face.

"I don't think I can do this anymore," Aksual whispers, legs trembling as he fiddles with his hands. Brandon walks over to him, placing a hand to his shoulder.

"Remember you telling us how you'd sneak into the canteen at school, how you would just say you were refilling it?" Aksual reluctantly nods, looking up at his friend.

"It's the same thing, you don't even have to say anything this time, walk in and meet us at the bathrooms on the East," Brandon repeats, hand now dropped to his side as Aksual nods once more, this time a little more confidence in his stance.

All boys look at each other before running separate directions, keeping at look out and avoiding all guards, or as many as they could.

Before you knew it, Brandon and Ani had snuck in, ducked under machines and manoeuvred threw stalls, glancing in and noticing none of the toys appeared to be missing, so either the staff were fast at restocking or this place isn't used much.

"Where's the other two dorks?" Ani asks, peaking his head out the bathroom, looking over all the now dark stalls.

Suddenly she sees said boys sprinting towards her, colliding as Alex practically jumps into the bathrooms, face red and chuckling as he sits on the floor.

"Almost got caught," He chuckles again, throwing his head back to catch his breath. Aksual stumbling in after him, out of breath and flustered. 

"So that's everyone!" Alex jumps with up with joy, feeling a rush of accomplishment running through his veins. Turning to look at Aksual with a smile across his face.

"Now what?" Brandon asks, helping Aksual catch his breath with a drink.

"We wait till the guards leave then we get the rides working," Alex states, pacing to the seats and sitting himself down, smiling and grabbing out his phone. Aksual shrugs and sits down next to the boy.