Fitz X TobyOnTheTele

A/N - So this is kinda similar to a book i read a long time ago. I can't remember what it was called and i kinda feel bad. 

Toby = self explanatory         Cam = Fitz 

Cam grabs some spare cloths and shoves them in a bag, not bothering to check if they were from the dirty or clean pile. He grabs his laptop, phone off the charger and slips on some shoes. Making sure to grab the present he brought especially for the very boy he's going to meet.

He hums a little song as he makes his way down the stairs to the kitchen, grabbing the ready toast off the counter. 

"Cam... Hurry the frick frack snickety snack up" Matt stands in the doorway, tapping his foot on the ground, showing clear signs of impatience. 

"Thanks for keeping it family friendly" Cam rolls his eyes and walks out the door, toast hanging from his mouth. They slip in the car and start driving. 

"Thanks again for the lift" Cam speaks, finally finishing the food that was leaving crumbs everywhere. 

"Yeah yeah, you can get home right?" Matt asks, as Cam decided to spring this idea on his roommate last minute.

"Toby should be able to take me home, if not i'll get an Uber or something, I am a grown man"

"Sure as hell don't act it" Cam puts a hand over his heart, faking a pout at the others words.

"How, dare you" They both laugh, going quiet and listening to the radio.

"Watcha get him? It's a big box" Matt breaks the silence, motioning to the box sitting snug in Cam's lap, wrapped in bright pink paper. 

"You'll know when you see him, just watch the group chat, discord, news feed" Cam chuckles, looking into the distance, thinking of all the different outcomes. 

"Alright, Lover boy"

They both don't speak after this, only saying goodbyes when reaching Toby's flat. Cam prances up to the door, instantly put in a good mood when seeing the fellow Kiwi open the door, a bright smile planted on his face. 

They had decided to meet up over Christmas, Cam didn't have any family to visit and Toby's parents had come down so a nice dinner would do well, plus Cam hasn't seen Toby's family since they were teens, this was long overdue. 

"Your early, for once" Toby laughs, hugging Cam sideways and letting him walk inside, following him to a room. 

"You know how Matt is"

"Sadly" They both laugh, Cam just instantly feeling more at home than ever. 

"Now, I know you said you didn't want anything, but it's Christmas so here you go" Cam lifts the box up, handing it to Toby, who knew it was coming but still shocked. 

"You really didn't have to do this" Toby says, sitting on the bed, followed by Cam. 

"But I did" A smile planted on his face as the wrapping is peeled away, revealing a shoe box. Slowly lifting the lid away, Tobys eyes widen and he lets a little gasp escape.

"No..." He lifts the shoes out of the box. Red and black heels, velvet texture and the perfect size. Not too high but high enough so he feels powerful, still not as tall as Cam. He turns to said man, hugging him with the most grateful face stuck. 

"Where did you find these? How much? Oh god. The only ones I found were so expensive and... Why?" Toby asks, absolutely flabbergasted.

 "I knew you wanted a pair, plus they'd look great on you" Cam smiles, happy he likes the gift. 

"Cammm.. My gift is nothing compared to this..." Toby's face is written with so many emotions, to a normal person, he'd be hard to read, not for Cam. 

"No gift could ever match up to spending time with you" Cam chuckles, hugging the other kiwi again, then he stands. 

"I'm glad you like your gift" Cam stands, helping Toby up, keeping his hands connected as long as possible. 

"'like' doesn't even begin to explain, lemme get yours" Toby leaves briefly, dropping Cam's hands, leaving his ghost to linger on his slender fingers. 

Toby walks back in, an envelope in his hands, looking hesitant to hand it over, unsure if Cam would be happy.

"Classical, love it" They both chuckle, Cam opening the envelope, trying not to break the contents. As soon as he see's the insides he looks up at Toby, in disbelief. Having to go back and re-read it.

Inside contained two tickets. For a 3 week cruise, everything on that cruise was paid for, all access. 

"Toby, holy shit, are you serious?" Cam asks, looking at Toby who smiles and nods. 

"So who ya gonna take?" Toby asks, a silent glint hiding in the back of his eyes.

Cam blushes slightly, putting a finger to the corner of his mouth, pretending to think.

"Toby, would you care to go on a cruise with me?" He asks, bowing down slightly and tipping an invisible fedora. 

Toby smiles and nods, "Only if you're sure"

"Oh i'm %110 sure" He chuckles, hugging him again, taking in his scent, strawberries, fitting. 

"Only one thing left to do"

"What's that?"

Toby grabs out his phone and takes Cam's hand, leading him to the mirror. "Wait here" 

He jogs off the bedroom, and in a matter of minutes, walks out, looking as stunning as ever. Cam gasps, a velvet colour dusting his cheeks. 

The pair pose in front of the newly installed wall mirror, striking poses and jokingly kisses each others cheeks, or so it would seem.

TobyOnTheTele just posted a photo. 

TobyOnTheTele Squad Goals

--------------------------------------------

smii7y Epic

imadeyoureaddis You guys are so cute holy ravioli 

kugothemighty Content 

-----------||Back With Matt||-----------

"Should we tell them we know they're dating?" 

"Absolutely not"