Kryoz X Smii7y

"A cloud" Jaren looks at John, confused

"What?"

"That's what I wanna be"

"Ok... why?"

"So I can just evaporate into thin air" Jaren smiles briefly before taking it in. 

"I would miss you" John smiles back at the others words, pulling him closer than they already were. 

"I love you" John kisses the smaller boys head, feeling the other heat up. 

"You tell me more than twice a day and constantly spoil me. I feel like i'm not doing enough" Jaren complains, but also appreciating the work. 

"Having you near me is enough to fill my empty heart" The two spend the rest of the night, curled up against each other, fire place dimly lighting up the room. Setting the mood peacefully.

The next couple of days go by and the two have spend each minute with each other. Not getting annoyed once. They were watching the sunset on the edge of a mountain they climbed together, hands clasping each other and Jarens head on Johns shoulder.  When they hear a snap, and a light blocking their vision for a moment. When they regain composure, they turn to look at a boy around 16-18. Stunned face and camera in hands. Before either of the boys get to see what was happening. The boy ran away back down the mountain. 

They both stand up and groan. "That's going to twitter" 

"Are you mad?" John asks. 

"Not really, I guess it was expected. I just wanted to tell everyone instead of them finding out by someone else, who invaded our privacy. 

"Maybe he didn't know us and was just not used to seeing two gay dudes?" 

"Or maybe we could ignore it and just say this is what we do?" John suggest. 

"Cuddle?" John steps in next to him and wraps his arms around Jarens neck. 

"I don't mind, whatever is comfortable for you" He mumbles into the smaller boys hair. 

"Nah we should let everyone know, turn your phone off for now and we'll go home and record a coming out video" They both agree on this plan and set on their journey back home, hand in hand, not letting this ruin their day out.

Once home they clean up and John sits in front of the camera, sipping tea while Jaren sets up the camera angle. "This should be a blast" Jaren mumbles taking his spot. 

"Hey whats going on, Kryoz here-"

"And although you don't see much of me, Smii7y here"

"Today we're going to address an issue that you may or may not have seen. But a picture was recently leaked and we feel it would be best if you hear it from us" John starts, fiddling  with his hands. 

"Yeah, so first of all I just want to say, don't eveR come up to us, or anyone and take a picture without consent. That is an invasion of privacy and is just wrong. We don't mind meeting you or taking a picture but taking one, without asking, then posting it online. Wrong" John nods to Jarens words. 

Both boys share a look, deciding who will tell the news. Deciding on John. "We've been dating for almost 3 months now, nobody knows, or I haven't told anyone. Dunno about you" John looks at Jaren and he shakes his head. "Alright. Well yeah, I'm gay" John confesses.

"And i'm BisexuAL" Jaren says expressing the last part more. 

"That's it really. I mean ya'll expected it, got anything else to add?" Jaren smiles. 

"Yeah, so just, if you see the picture, try not to spread it. We're working on taking it down. Nothing will change with uploads. Well, thats it from me." john puts an arm around Jaren. 

"Bye guys" Jaren says, reaches up to turn the camera off. 

"Alright it shouldn't need to much editing, Just upload it to both our channels?" John says standing up and taking a hit of his vape. 

"Mhm, yeah should be done soon"

"Ok" John walks up and hugs Jaren again. "Love you"

"I know" John leans down and locks lips with Jaren. The shorter wraps his arms around Johns neck and tugs at his hair, then mumbles into his lips "I love you too".

A/N - Ok I wrote this last minute. From the start I had something different in mind but I used this idea from my other book that I got impatient about.