SwaggerSouls X Zuckles

A/N - Guess who's fucking birthday it is bitches. Ya know what that means? It's also ImAllexx and BazzaGazza's birthday. So I'll put in some effort and write a chapter. For my favourite ship ofc. Ima also call Swagger Eric cuz i need a proper name its bugging me. ALSO I POSTED THIS BEFORE MIDNIGHT SO IT COUNTS

Mason shudders as the cold morning air brushes against his legs as he lifts them off his bed, weaving through the towels, cloths and dirty tissues scattered across his floor he makes it to his chair, where he keeps all his 'clean' cloths, as he's to lazy to put them away. Throwing on a random shirt the boy prances out of his room, into the kitchen to grab a glass of water before running up the stairs, freshly grown hair bouncing with every step and eyes shining bright, brighter than ever before. 

For the past few days Eric has been sick, but thats a few days too many. Mason has been going crazy trying to entertain himself, he tried recording a video, that didn't work as he couldn't keep his mind off Eric. He tried live streaming the shrek movie (beat saber) but died and gave up, he tried swimming, in the process figuring out he cant. He even tried cooking, but nobody speaks about that. If you were wondering about the rest of the misfits, Toby had gone out for the weekend with Ryan, Sam and Bucks, Matt had been caught up in editing and his almost brother Jay, decided now would be the perfect time to go to Sydney. Leaving Mason alone. 

So, Mason was going to get Eric up, no matter the state he was in and go out and do something. He hadn't really planned anything, thats not the person he was, but Mason was determined, and thats all he really needed. 

He slowly crept up to the door, knocking quietly. After hearing no answer Mason pushes the door open slightly, peering into the dark, gloomy room. Which looks like a place for zombies to hibernate. 

"Swags...? E...? Eric...?" Masons voice wisps around the room, the ac blaring from the ceiling as he pushes the door open enough so he can walk in, illuminating the room briefly before going back to its dark state. 

Eric, who had his whole body under covers, hears the boy enter the room, groaning from his little cove, he peers over the covers, eyes squinting and eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Mason?" Voice hoarse and sore, body feeling weak and dehydrated, but nothing compared to what he was a few days ago. 

Mason creeps up to the bed, putting the water he grabbed earlier on the bedside table "Happy birthday" Mason gleams.

"Thanks? What are you doing in here though, you might get sick" reaching a hand out of the warmth Eric grabs the water, letting the fluids slide down his throat, coating it and making it less painful to swallow and talk. 

"I'm here to get you out of bed, I've been so bored and you just left me alone, to accompany myself" Mason pouts, a glint in his eyes that Eric can't bare to look away from. At the same time the sick boy sighs, arms and legs flopping like jelly. 

"Don't make me drag you out of here, get dressed and meet me downstairs, I need to think of something to do" Without waiting for the elder to answer, he turns around and walks out the room, hips swaying in a sassy room and leaving the door open, so even if he was gonna stay it would make it uncomfortable with the door open. 

Once Mason gets to his room he throws on some decent clothing, something that was tucked away as he doesn't go out often. 'Decent' meaning something he knew was clean and hadn't been thrown on the chair. Some well fit jeans with rips in the knee's, classic baggy purple tee that hung low, and because of the cool weather, an off-white hoodie that he'd been saving. 

With his phone on a nice amount of battery he walks out of the room into the kitchen, "Don't even try" Eric voice echo's through Masons mind as he turns his head to find the shorter, now dressed.