Prologue

(Y/N) - first name

(Y/N) - first name

(H/C) - hair color

(S/C) - skin color

okay, mom and dad should be asleep by now.

I quickly pulled my covers off my body and looked at my cat alarm clock.

11:45

Yeah, they were definitely asleep. I jumped out of bed and landed on my carpeted floor quietly. Quickly swiping my (H/C) hair out of my eyes, I crawled over to the single window in my room. I stood up once again to open the bedroom window as quietly as possible. Once it was halfway open, I jumped and slipped my body out the window.

The night air nipped at the exposed skin of my arms and legs as I crawled up to the roof. With my mothers quirk, I am able to get to the roof with ease. Her quirk is called "Cat"....that's it. It's a permanent mutant type quirk that gave her cat ears and tail, along with enhanced speed, agility, flexibility, hearing, smell, and sight. I gained all the enhanced skills/senses, just not the cat ears or tail. The most prominent features I have that are "cat-like" are my sharpened ears, sharpened fangs, and cat eyes.

Finally, I made it to the roof. I flopped on my back and stared at the starry night sky. Thanks to my parents both being pro heroes, they earned lots of money but refused to get a mansion or penthouse. They got an average house next to many other houses. My parents were the pro hero's Cat-Attack and the Creator. They both grew up away from people and were forced into a quirk marriage with each other. The idea of quirk marriages angered me, even though I'm only 5, it just seemed wrong. I sighed thinking about it and sat up, pulling my knees to my chest. My parents ended up falling in love anyway, they went to U.A. so they hung out a lot. They got to know each other for who they really were, its a bitter sweet love story.

"(Y/N)? Why are you up this late?"

My head whipped around to see my mom crawling over to me on all fours. Her black tail swayed from side to side until she made it over to me. She plopped herself next to my small body and pulled me into her lap.

"Staring at the stars again?" She asked.

I nodded my head before placing my hand on the roof. An orange glow appeared under my hands as I pulled a small telescope from the roof's material.

"Yep, the moon isn't out tonight so the stars are very visible." I replied bringing the telescope to my right eye and closing my left eye.

I created the telescope thanks to my fathers' quirk, "Material Creation". This quirk allows him to make anything he wants as long as he touches some type of object, material, or surface. I create small things since I don't have a huge grip on how to make large objects like a sword and shield. 

My hand slowly lowered as my mother gently pulled the telescope out of my hand.

"I used to do the same thing, every chance I got when I was your age." She said pulling me towards her until my back hit her chest.

She snuggled me, keeping any of the cold air that bothered me before away.

"Were you not able to do it a lot because of grandma and grandpa?" I asked twiddling with my fingers.

Mom righted her arms around me slightly and sighed.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter. What matters right now is that my little kitten-" she then tickled my stomach, sending me into a fit of giggles. "Gets some sleep."

My cat mother then picked me up and elegantly climbed down the roof and into the now fully opened window. She closed the window behind her before placing me in my bed and tucking me in. 

"I'll make your favorite breakfast tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay mama. Can we do a little more training tomorrow with dad?" I asked looking up at her with hopeful eyes.

She smiled, nodded, and then kissed my forehead.

"Of course we can kitten, what would you like to do for training?" She questioned.

"I would like to focus on creating larger objects and weapons. A hero has to have something to defend himself or herself with from a villain." I explained smiling brightly.

She smiled fondly at me. "You'll be an amazing hero (Y/N)".

I slowly nodded as my eyes started to droop.

I will become an amazing hero.