Chapter 5

"He threw it over 700 meters!"

"That's awesome! He's finally showing us his true power!" Uraraka yelled happily pumping her arms up and down

"But his finger appears to be broken now, Just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd." Iida added placing his hand on his chin.

"It was so cool though! Great throw Midoriya!" I smiled brightly joining in on Uraraka's cheers.

That's when I had a chance to peek at Bakugou's face. His mouth was wide open, and his eyes were as wide as they can get in shock. I put my hand over my mouth and laughed quietly.

You look like a freaking idiot Bakugou 

"HEY!" Katsuki then launched himself from his spot to charge at Izuku.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD!!! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!!" He yelled holding up his hand to use his quirk. Izuku screamed in fear and put up his hands to block his face.

That's when Mr. Aizawa's scarf wrapped around Bakugou stopping him from his charge.

"W-what?! Why the hell....is your scarf....so damn strong?!" Bakugou struggled to get out of the confinement.

"Because it's a catcher weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal aloe. Now stand down, it would be wise to not make me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye!"

Mr. Aizawa then pulled his scarf back around his neck releasing Bakugou.

"You're wasting my time now, whoever's next can step up." He finished walking away from us. 

Izuku took that moment to carefully get away from Katsuki and run back to the rest of us.

"Is your finger okay? It probably hurts a lot." I said when Izuku was right in front of me.

"O-oh no, it's fine." He replied stuttering a bit when I carefully grabbed his hand.

"Let me at least wrap it for you." I leaned down to touch the ground with my hand. That same orange glow appeared and I pulled out a small cast that I can wrap around Izuku's finger. I carefully started to cover his finger until most of the purple color wasn't visible anymore.

"There, after class, you should take a trip to recovery girl so she can properly heal it." I said smiling at my blushing friend.

"T-thank you!" He stuttered out.

"No problem! Now, let's knock out these last few tests!" I exclaimed grabbing his good hand and leading him to the next training area.

-------------------------------------------

"Alright, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a feeling on your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score." Mr. Aizawa stated before a hologram of our places appeared before us.