Chapter 10

The blue-headed villain kept scratching his neck violently

The blue-headed villain kept scratching his neck violently. He was probably really irritated or really pissed off

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were gonna clear this level earlier? Well come and get me, if you dare." All Might taunted the villain and he backed away in what I assume was fear.

"Man this is....intense."

"As I expected, there's no reason for us to fight now. All Might can handle this." Bakugou and Todoroki commented as we watched.

"Come on Midoriya, Chieko, we should regroup with everyone else. The last thing we want is to be taken hostage or get in his way." Kirishima said. I looked back at him and nodded. 

Yeah, being a hostage isn't that fun 

I shivered remembering the feeling of having the villain's fingers wrapped around my neck.

"What? Are you scared?" I heard All Might taunt the villains again and I turned around to watch as I slowly started to walk away. But I stopped once I heard the blue-haired villain start to violently scratch his neck again.

"If only Nomu was here, He'd rush you right now! Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought!"

"No more Shigaraki, please do not fret. Look at him, he has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful." At this, the villain stopped his scratching and looked over at All Might again "He's on his own, the children appear to be frozen in fear, and look, our underlings are recovering. We likely have a few minutes before reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this! We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might!" The mist villain exclaimed.

"Yeah...." The hand villain slowly dropped his hands to his sides. "Yeah you're right, this is it. We have no choice, we have to do it now. I mean, the big end boss is right here." 

That's when I heard groans from behind me. I turned around and gasped at the sight of the other villains getting up.

"I think All Might can hold his own against those two guys." Kirishima said hardening his arms. "Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anyone else." 

I turned to look back at Izuku. 

"Izuku, are you going to join the fight?" I asked but he didn't respond. He clenched his fists as he gazed in All Mights direction. That's when the Hand villain started charging at the hero.

"Consider this as revenge for what you did to Nomu!"

All Might stood there, not moving as the villains came closer and closer. All of a sudden, Izuku launched himself towards All Might and the villains by using his quirk in his legs.

"IZUKU!!!!" I YELLED

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ALL MIGHT!!! YOU STUPID VILLAINS!!!" He cried raising his right fist to throw a punch at the vortex villain.