Chapter 26

"C'mon!" Shouto, Shoji, Uraraka, and Tsu were all sprinting to catch up to the magic villain. Izuku stayed on Shoji's back, his eyes focusing on the man who took you.

"We can't give up! Not now!! We have to catch him! And get our friends back!!" He yelled, gritting his teeth from anger.

"But he's pulling farther ahead every second!"

"Uraraka. You have to make us float! And then Asui, you launch us as far as you can using your tongue! Shoji, hold me and Todoroki and use your quirk to correct our trajectory through the air. Measure the distance with your eyes Uraraka! And then, when the timing looks right, release us!" Izuku explained making Shoji nod.

"I see, human bullets."

"Wait, Deku! You're still going to fight with those injuries?" Uraraka asked.

Shouto took a glance at Izuku and immediately thought he was better off staying out of the fight. He had too many injuries on his body, he could pass out at any second.

"Midoriya. You stay here! With that much pain you--"

"Trust me, I don't feel any pain right now. I can do this. Hurry!" Izuku's eyes hardened into a glare. He had to get you, Kacchan, and Tokoyami back. He had to..

"Wait Deku! Here!" Uraraka stopped and ripped off her white button up shirt. She quickly made bandages out of them and wrapped Izuku's arms. After she did that, Asui wrapped her tongue around the three boys and Uraraka activated her quirk on them.

"Okay, go ahead Tsu."

"Make sure you've got a good grip on them Shoji!" Tsu said before jerking her tongue upwards and towards the villain. She released the three boys quickly, sending them hurdling towards the cloaked man. All of them hit him and sent the masked villain straight to the ground.

"Give (Y/N), Kacchan, and Tokoyami back to us!!" Izuku yelled, kneeling on the villains back.

"Wait! I know these kids! Who are they?" The villain known as twice exclaimed, scratching the back of his head.

"Out of the way Compress!" Dabi, another villain exclaimed, raising his left hand to activate his quirk.

"Got it!" The magic villain seemed to just disappear in a glow of blue light, leaving the three students stunned. Dabi took that opportunity to blast them with his blue flames. Izuku and Shoji cried out in pain, both of them getting hit by the flames.

"Midoriya! Shoji!" Todoroki yelled out to them as he jumped away from the attack.

"The beat-up little boy and you. You're on Shigaraki's kill list! No, they weren't!" Twice said, directing his attention to Shouto. 

Todoroki quickly sent out his ice, almost getting a direct hit on Twice.

"So hot!!" The villain exclaimed in shock.

On the other side of the flames, Izuku dodged a needle that was thrown at him by that insane girl from earlier.

"Hi Izuku! My name's Toga!" She exclaimed happily. Throwing her body onto him, sending them both to the ground. Izuku groaned in pain before he stared wide eyed at the girl above him.

"I've been thinking since I saw you...that you'd be so much cuter if you bled a little more!! I can help!!" He yelled, raising her knife up to stab the freckled boy.

"Midoriya!!" Shoji was quick to slap Toga off of Izuku. She landed a few feet away, kneeling on the ground to steady herself.

"So that's how it is. You want to come between us. To be honest you're not really my type, but I'll cut you anyway." Toga said, glaring up at Shoji