Chapter 8

"Training is going to be a bit different today

"Training is going to be a bit different today. You're going to have three instructors instead of one. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero asked.

Mr. Aizawa then held up a card that had "RESCUE" In big bold letters. "Rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, stuff like that."

Everyone immediately started talking about the exercise and what could possibly happen.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might restrict your abilities. This training is at a special, off-campus facility, we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Aizawa finished and walked out of the room. The class quickly got up to get their cases and change in the locker rooms. I once again decided not to wear my sneakers but put on everything else. My socks were made so that glass, rubble, or anything that can hurt my feet can't get past and pierce my skin. Plus, they keep my legs warm, which is an added bonus.

"So you are wearing your P.E. clothes. I'm guessing it's because your hero outfit was almost destroyed during combat training." I walked up to Izuku with a hop to my step.

"Yeah, it's kinda trashed. I'm waiting on the support company to fix it up." Izuku replied with a smile.

"Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers make two neat lines so we can board the bus efficiently!" Iida yelled blowing a whistle to get our attention.

Izuku and I stood side by side as we stared at Iida.

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep huh?"

"Yeah, but that's Iida just acting like himself." I responded as we started boarding the bus. We were going to listen to Iida's plan, but the bus we were riding had a different layout than normal buses.

"This bus's layout ruined my plan!"

"Iida, you really need to chill out." Ashido said putting a hand on Iida's shoulder to comfort him.

"If we're pointing out the obvious there's something I want to say. It's about you Izuku." Tsu said making me look over at Izuku to look at her.

"Really? What about me Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh! Yeah, right!"

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Mights?" Tsu asked sending Izuku into a panic.

"What?! Really, you think so?! I've never really thought of that!" He said, sweat dripping from his forehead. 

"That may be true but All might doesn't hurt himself, that's a huge difference." Kirishima added. "Still, even if you do hurt yourself, it's nice having a flashy quirk. Mine's kinda plain, all I can do is harden my skin." He said lifting up his arm and activating his quirk. His arm hardened, making it look rock solid.