Chapter 16

After your mother Haia watched you disappear down the hall she scowled and turned around

"I know you're there Enji." She said crossing her arms as the hero Endeavor presented himself to the black-haired feline.

"What do you want?" The female asked, her (E/C) eyes turning to slits in irritation.

"You know what I want. Just say that your daughter will be my sons' wife. She's clearly improved her quirk and their child will pass them both quickly one day." Endeavor explained making Haia's jaw clench. She quickly stepped up to the taller man but he didn't move an inch.

"If you think for one second that I'll actually allow that to happen, then you must be as crazy as those villains that attacked the USJ." She said making the fire hero frown.

The feline then adjusted her hero outfit and stepped back.

"With that being said, I'm going back to my seat to cheer on my daughter. Don't EVER! Ask me about your fantasy quirk marriage AGAIN. Because my answer and my husbands' answer will always be no." 

After getting her message out, the mother spun on her heel and walked away from the angered hero. But, Endeavor was determined to get his way.

-----------------------------------------

"Kirishima has been knocked out!! Bakugou is the winner!!" Midnights announcement rang in my ears as I stopped my stretching

"With this match ending! Bakugou advances to the next round!! Ladies and gentlemen, we have our final four!!!" Present Mic also yelled as I stood up straight.

Bakugou......won....looks like I will be facing him after all 

I took in a deep breath before exhaling slowly. I was slightly nervous, now that I know who I'm up against. The red-eyed porcupine, also known as Katsuki Bakugou.

I'm lucky I had more time to prepare though. Iida's round is before mine, and he's going up against Todoroki. I don't know who'll win, but I do know it'll be over in a matter of seconds.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and continued my prep. I have an angry Katsuki to worry about.

------------------------------------------

"And now we have Bakugou versus Chieko!!!" I frowned as I stepped into the arena. The audience screamed and shouted once Katsuki and I were looking at each other.....well.....more like glaring at each other.

"I finally get to kick your ass Chieko" He said also with a frown on his face. My eyes widened by a fraction when he said my last name, but they went back to their original size quickly. They then turned to slits as I glared at the ash-blonde

"I won't go down that easy, Bakugou." I stated getting in a fighting stance. 

"We'll see about that."