Chapter 21

"All right, put your pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me."

I quickly dropped my pencil onto my desk like Mr. Aizawa ordered. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I rubbed the back of my neck

Ah man, finally done with three days filled with written exams. All that's left now is the practical exam...... 

Mom and dad both filled me in on what their exams were like. How they handled it and how it ended. I was determined to do my best and go to that camp.

The next day, I held my head high as I walked with my other classmates to the entrance of our practical exam building.

"Now then...Let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Mr. Aizawa stated with his bored tone.

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today."

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!"

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Kaminari and Ashido yelled with big smiles.

"Actually, this years tests..." My eyes narrowed at the movement under Mr. Aizawa's scarf

What the...... 

That's when principle Nezu popped out with a smile and a wave of his paw.

"....will be completely different, for various reasons!" Our principle exclaimed before climbing out of the confines of Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"Principle Nezu!!"

"You're changing things?" I asked in complete shock.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be Hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in groups of two or three and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers! Isn't that fabulous!!"

My jaw dropped at principle Nezu's words and my hands started to tremble.

"We're......fighting the teachers?" Uraraka asked nervously.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me." Mr. Aizawa stated with an unsettling smile.

"Then we have Midoriya, Chieko, and Bakugou in a group of three."

I jumped slightly at this and turned to look at the explosive blonde. He had the same exact look of shock on his face.

"And their opponent is...."

"I am here to fight!" All Might landed in front of us from the skies with his signature smile.

WE'RE UP AGAINST ALL MIGHT?!?! 

"You're gonna have to work together, if you want to win." All Might taunted and I immediately frowned at his words.

Mr. Aizawa knows that Izuku and Katsuki can't work together without the blonde blowing a fuse. How the hell are we gonna win if we can't work as a team?! 

-----------------------------------------

Of course a few days ago, the teachers of U.A. gathered for a meeting to discuss the partners and opponents.