Chapter 2

The day for U

The day for U.A.'s entrance exam came quickly. This morning, I woke up already feeling nervous. I knew for a fact that the exam wouldn't be easy, but I didn't want to take the easy way out by accepting the recommendation from my parents. I wanted to get into U.A. on my own.

"You're already so grown up, my little girl is going to go to U.A.!!" My mother exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped for breath as my face was stuffed in her chest.

"Mom.........can't........breath!" I cried out and she finally released me. I took in a few deep breaths before fixing my coat.

"I'm not even in the school yet mom." I said looking up to face her and my father.

"We know you'll get in. You're a strong girl with an amazing quirk. You are ready for this." Dad said coming up to me and pulling my body into a softer hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

"Now, you need to go! Go, go, go, my kitten!!!" My mother yelled pulling me out of my dads arms and throwing my bookbag at me. 

I caught it with ease as she pulled me towards the door.

"Your workout clothes are in there along with a lunch after you finish the exam. Tell Midoriya we both said good luck!" She exclaimed placing her lips on my cheek and giving me a kiss.

"And, good luck to you too." She said.

I only smiled, kissed her cheek, and walked out the door. U.A. HERE I COME!!!

------------------------------------------

"Woah! This place is huge!" I exclaimed.

I stared up at the prestigious school in awe. I knew this was an awesome school but this.........this is so much!

"Get outta my way ally cat!!" I heard an all to familiar voice yell before I was almost shoved to the side.

I dodged the shoulder of Bakugou Katsuki. His ruby red eyes glared in my direction before he started walking again, taking his explosive attitude with him. I simply rolled my eyes and walked towards the school with a smile. Bakugou isn't going to get me down on an important day like this!

Once I made it inside, I found my seat in the auditorium-like room. My seat just so happened to be right next to Bakugou's. I still held my smile as I sat down but I could feel Bakugou's glares on the side of my head. I stayed quiet, not saying a single word to the ash blonde.

"Chieko!" I lifted my head to look to my left and there stood Midoriya. I haven't been able to talk to him in a while, Even through texts. We were both busy training ourselves for this big day.

"Midoriya!" I exclaimed my smile growing as I hopped up to give him a hug.

But, the back of my collar was pulled back down and I crashed into my seat.

"Sit your ass down....idiot." Bakugou said as he let go of my shirt. 

I huffed but waved at Midoriya as he sat himself to my left.