Chapter 7

I sighed for what seemed like the 100th time today

I sighed for what seemed like the 100th time today. Izuku was still in the infirmary with recovery girl. I've had no time to see him after hero basic training, I really want to know if he's okay. 

The sun was already starting to set, bathing the classroom with a pretty orange glow. Similar to the glow my hands make when I use my quirk.

That's when the door slid open. "Hey, it's Midoriya! Good to see you back super!" I immediately looked at the door and there stood Izuku still in his hero outfit, with a sling on his right arm.

"Ha! Man I don't know what you were saying in that match, but you were all fired up huh?" Kirishima asked with a toothy grin. 

"I can't believe you held your own against Bakugou! He's super strong!" 

"You did a great job dodging!"

"You guys really turnt up in the first match, so none of us held back in our rounds either."

Izuku was stunned at all the compliments and he just kept looking back and forth between our classmates.

"Hey, I'm Ejiro Kirishima, we've been going over training results while you were in recovery."

"Hi! I'm Hanta Sero!"

"I'm Mina Ashido!"

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. But please call me Tsu."

As everyone was introducing themselves to Izuku, I slowly got up and carefully maneuvered through them all to get to Midoriya. Once I was in front of the crowd I carefully wrapped my arms around Izuku and hugged him. Like his normal reactions, I could hear him stuttering and shaking, him not knowing what to do.

"I'm glad you're okay." I said pulling away from him to look at his face.

He looked back with his eyes wide and mouth open. 

"(Y/N).......thanks, I'm sorry I made you worry." He said a small blush dusting his cheeks. I smiled at him but my attention was immediately taken away from the greenette when Iida started yelling at Tokoyami about keeping his butt off of the desks. 

Iida......you seriously need a break from school.... 

"Hey (Y/N)..."

"Hmm?" I turned back to look at Izuku but his eyes were on something else. I followed his gaze and landed on Bakugou's desk.

"Where's Kacchan?"

"Oh....we tried to stop him from leaving but he wouldn't listen. You just missed him." I said.

After I told him about Katsuki, Izuku bolted out the door. I tried calling out to him but he either ignored me or didn't hear me. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran after him. Once I was at the exit, I stopped hearing Izuku's voice.

"I wasn't hiding my quirk from you....it was given to me by someone else, recently." I stared at Izuku's back as he was talking to Katsuki, who was only a few feet away from him.