Chapter 34

I quickly looked at the people around me and picked Haruto up. I then ran over to another examinee and started giving directions. "We need to get the civilians to safety, take this boy and everyone else here to somewhere else!" I stated making the student nod. They quickly grabbed Haruto out of my arms and I turned back around to stand at Izuku's side. "They're coming in fast! And they're so many of them!" I exclaimed, leaning down to create a mallet

"Get everyone to safety!!" Shindo yelled as he ran by Izuku and I.

"Shindo, wait!!" Izuku yelled, trying to stop him.

"Do it! Listen to what Chieko said!! Get them as far away from the villains as possible!!"

"Right!" Izuku agreed instantly and turned around to help the others. But I stood my ground, I felt like something was about to happen.

"I'll start hammering away at the henchmen at one second intervals." Shindo set off his quirk, making the ground break, and sending Gang Orcas men flying. "Weren't expecting that."

That's when Gang Orca rushed at the black haired teen and appeared right in front of him. "Nice try." He said before sending ultrasonic waves to attack Shindo. His attack worked, and Shindo stumbled backwards before falling to the ground paralyzed.

"Shindo!!" I yelled as I watched him crumble to the ground. I grit my teeth and ran forward at full speed. Once I was close enough to Gang Orca, I swung my mallet at him, but he simply knocked it out of my grip with his right hand and grabbed my throat with his left.

My eyes widened as he lifted me up and stared at me. "You're fast....but just not fast enough." He said before using his quirk on me. I screamed in pain as the sonic waves hit my cat ears at full force. It felt like my head could split open at any second. My entire body was numb and all I could do was twitch when Gang Orca stopped using his quirk. The whale like hero then dropped me, and I fell to the floor, still twitching.

What.....the hell....I can't...move... 

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard Izuku yell in a panic.

"Only two rear guards to hold us back? You've underestimated me." I heard Gang Orca declare before he started stepping closer towards the medical area.

N-No...We have to...stop him... 

I forced my head to look in Gang Orcas direction. But when I did, I saw him using his quirk on a mass of ice that came his way.

That...must be... 

"Todoroki!!" Izuku exclaimed in relief.

"Midoriya, are you evacuating? We'll help!"

"Todoroki's fast!" I quickly recognized the other voices to belong to Ojiro and Mina.

They must've followed Todoroki....I wish I can help....charging at Gang Orca like that was a stupid mistake.... 

I continued to watch Todoroki attack Gang Orca before I felt goosebumbs form on my skin. The wind speed also picked up, indicating someone else was using their quirk.

"I'm gonna blow you evildoers away!!" 

It's that Inasa guy! 

"A second villain attack! Man they really pulled out all the stops for us, didn't they?"

He sounds pumped....I can't just lay here and watch, I have to move!!! 

I groaned quietly as I tried to move my fingers. My pinky twitched a bit and I smiled. "Good....that's a start...." I mumbled, before focusing on my other fingers. While I was doing this, I also kept my eyes on the fight. I didn't need one of Gang Orcas men sneaking up on me.