Chapter 20

"All right

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?"

My head was planted firmly on the palm of my hand as I stared at Mr. Aizawa with bored, tired eyes like his own. I've been studying non-stop, and I even had some of the girls over at my place for a study session.

"Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Once Mr. Aizawa was out of the room, Kaminari immediately started panicking while Ashido started laughing at herself.

"I'VE BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!! AND WITH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL INTERNSHIP, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE TEXTBOOK!!!" He cried out making me wake up from my dazed state.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together. Right?" Izuku reassured our friends with a bright smile and a pump of his fists.

"Yes! As class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A. proud!"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it." Shouto and Iida joined in and made Kaminari sulk at their words.

I simply chuckled at this and waved at Izuku to get his attention. His bright green orbs landed on me and he smiled.

"Izuku! I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house to study. Maybe we can finally get some sparring in as well." I suggested making him pump his fists again.

"Sure, that sounds awesome! I'll call my mom and tell her."

----------------------------------------

"I'm kinda scared about the practical. I have no idea what it's gonna be." Izuku said fiddling with his chopsticks.

"Hard to believe they'd give us anything too crazy." Iida replied eating some of his rice.

"The written exam questions will all be stuff from class so...I should at least be able to do those."

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?" Uraraka stuttered out with blank eyes.

"It's driving me nuts. I just wanna know what they'll have us doing." Izuku continued with a small sigh.

"Well, it is a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year." I said before chowing down on my rice.

"Yup, and that's about all we could get Mr. Aizawa to tell us." Tsu added

"Okay, so then it'll cover combat training and rescue training. Oh, and basic training." Uraraka continued.

"We can't just study, we have to stay in great physical shape---" that's when Izuku's head was elbowed and he jerked forward from the force.

"Izuku!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide

"Oh, sorry. Your head's so big that it's hard to miss."

I looked up at the intruder with narrowed eyes.