Chapter 40

ALRIGHT!!! We're in the 4th season guys!! And with chapter 40 now out, I would like to host a Q&A again. I know it's been a long while since I've updated this story. You'd think I'd have all the time in the world to update, especially since I'm in quarantine. But I have officially graduated from high school and have been working out a whole bunch of college stuff. Pretty boring, but! It has to be done!

​​​​​​​And can I just say....I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANART MY FRIEND DREW!!! LIKE YES!!!! I SQUEALED SO LOUD WHEN I SAW THIS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! sorry....sorry....had to FANGIRL a bit....

Now! In honor of our broccoli bois birthday! I present the next chapter of Forever and Always! 

Enjoy my lovely Chicken Nuggets!! 
----------------------------

"A Date?"

I tilt my head to the side, one of my fluffy (H/C) ears flattening against my head when I did so. It was fairly early in the morning when Izuku decided to stop by and wake me up himself. He was currently sitting on my desk chair, Butler comfortably snuggled on his lap.

"Y-Yeah! You asked if we could go on one a while ago, but we uh....didn't exactly have the time..."

My freckled boyfriend chuckled nervously, placing a hand behind his head and looking down at the fluffy creature on his lap. I smiled at this and sat up from my bed. My tail swished softly when I stood up to walk over to his side. It was so cute to see him get so flustered, a flutter of happiness always made it's way to my chest knowing even after all the crap we've been through, Izuku was still the shy boy I grew up with.

"Sure, maybe after school today? You said that there was a good noodle shop close to your home." I said, making the greenette nod his head furiously and stand up out of the chair with butler in his arms.

"Y-Yeah! Sure! Sounds like a plan! We'll have to be back by curfew of course! I'm sure we both don't want to get lectured by Mr. Aizawa and Iida."

I chuckled at this and nodded my head. "Of course, Iida....already had to lecture us yesterday.....about....you know." My confident way of speaking quickly sizzled down to an almost embarrassed stutter. Izukus own cheeks quickly flushed pink, remembering our class rep pulling us both to the side after Mirios demonstration a few days ago.
------------------------------
"You two were both unreasonably loud last night!!! Everyone in the dorms heard your sexual activities!!!! Please!! If you're staying sexually active, keep the noise to a minimum!!!"
------------------------------

Izuku almost died of a nosebleed that day.....

Honestly, I think I almost died too. But! It was over and done with and I would not like to think of it right now!

"Y-Yeah! So! Uh....I'll come and get you after school?" Izuku stuttered out, placing butler on the ground and slowly backing up towards the door.

"Sounds like a plan!" I exclaimed, giving him a soft smile and giggle as I watched him fumble with the door knob.

"O-Okay! I'll see you downstairs!!" He quickly finished, opening and closing my door before I heard rushed footsteps outside of my room. A small sigh left my lips and I stared down at the cat sitting by my feet. 

"Let's get through another day, what do you say bub?" I asked the fluffy feline, he only mewed in response.

"That's the spirit!!"
-----------------------------

After making myself look a bit decent in my pjs, I made my way downstairs to get some breakfast before heading to class. I couldn't even make it to the kitchen before Mr. Aizawa rounded everyone in the building up for an important announcement.