09. Colorful Smiles

Chapter 9

T R E V O R

It wasn't in my intention to be in a relationship with Noah. Like the evil person my father is, he wants to make everything about him.

Even though he gets upset very quickly I need to be less of myself so we can make this work.

I'm sure he made it clear that he only doing this for the future for his girls and I understand that. He so calm and gentle with them, but with me, he's a whole different person.

My Dad is on my neck every hour, calling to see if I'm treating them right. We do have our fights than an there but we both own up to our mistakes. 

So far I haven't seen Nate in my eyesight. I wouldn't get my hopes up knowing that he is near trying to make a perfect opportunity to attack Noah.

He has security with him just in case though. Noah does look like he can defend himself, but no telling what Nate is capable of.

I have been stressing a lot lately and I can't go out to clubs or get laid like I usually do. That's kinda disrespectful towards him and his child.

Even though I still don't feel comfortable around his child she just sits there and obeys. That good girl image could be an act. I'm not stupid to fall for that. I have watched many movies about a sweet girl that can turn into a devil.

The door opens having me look up from my papers. I raised a brow at Xavier who was walking in with a smirk, sitting down in a chair in front of my desk.

He stares at me with a gleam in his eyes. He must have got some from Keylan before he got here.

"Can I help you?" I took a sip of my drink and he raises a brow at me then smirks.

"So about you and Noah-"

"And what about us?" I ask him and he puts his hands up in surrender. 

"I'm just trying to see if where your relationship falls."

I have already told him the other day about my Dad's plan for our fake relationship. He sees it in a different way. "I told you already that nothing is happening between us. Noah literally hates me."

"Hate can turn into something real."