28. I'm The Boss

Chapter 28

N O A H

As much I want to avoid Nate but it seems like he doesn't take no for an answer when I give him signals that I didn't want him around me.

He gives me that guilt card where he cries saying it's his fault and that I don't want to be friends with him.

Honestly, he is acting like a child that wants things to go his way. That isn't the case though because of the way his mood changes in 5 seconds. One second he's crying and the other second he's yelling at himself than another second he's pleading me to forgive him.

I think there's something mentally wrong with him and I suggest him to get serious help. I told him that and he almost attacked me for saying that then apologies, telling me that it wouldn't happen again.

Luckily Ranny told Nate that he couldn't speak to me or come near me.

In his eyes, I saw something that made my flesh crawled. He finally gave up by giving me a devilish smile that caused me to jump a little when he slightly brushes his hands on my arm while he walked away.

All that aside Trevor told me that his mom came back from Rome and she has been dying to meet me.

That's another person I was scared to meet even though he told me his mom was a chill person. I don't even know moms could be chill since mine wasn't.

"I'm bored" I whine as I laid on Trevor couch in his office. He had to finish up some work at his office that I don't understand of that sort. 

"Why don't you come here and do something I'll enjoy," Trevor purred and I lean my head to the side to get a clear view of him. 

"I'm not giving you a blowjob in your office that's so unsanitary. Half your bitches gave you some in here. What the fuck do I look like?" I scoff as I roll over my stomach to look directly at him.

When he was about to answer to my statement, the door opens having one of his employees come in.

He had dirty blonde hair with blue piercing eyes, freckles over his nose and sun kiss skin. "Sir I need help on this report you ask me to type up." He asks with a hint of seductively in his voice.

Trevor eyes him for a second then motions him over him around his desk. I eye the man as he walks towards Trevor thinking he got some ass in the back which he doesn't.

The pairs start to discuss the report that he supposedly having trouble with and I couldn't help to notice that he kept touching him. I know his body built ass not touching my man.