32. Breaking Point

Chapter 32

T R E V O R

Feeling emptiness inside me knowing the first person I ever took serious hates me. The hurt in his eyes as he told me that he couldn't look at me nor be same in the room as me.

I knew that I was going to fuck it up somehow but didn't know when.

This is the punishment that I got from hurting so many people my past relationships.

It's my fault that my baby girl is getting taking away from Noah. It's my fault that Nate got to close to Noah where he almost twisted his mine towards the point that he could have had him right where he wanted. It's my fault that I wasn't smart enough to figure out that all this happened without me knowing.

It's my fault that he hates me

My biggest fear was to get in a committed relationship where at the end I was getting heartbroken. The feeling of being alone is something I was afraid of. Being not love and felling any affection was something I afraid of. 

"All this is your fault that you could have warned me."

"I just can't be in the same room with you right now."

His voice comes out one ear and another thing comes out another one. He was right, I should have told him from the start.

But no I wanted to do everything my way and look what it got me. Sitting in my office alone with my thoughts that haves me going crazy right now.

I could hear Elle's laughter that was music to my ears. Noah's calling my name from downstairs as he gets mad at me from taking so long. Christiana bickering from why is everyone was yelling in the house.

Those are the things I miss the most. It has been a couple of days since they left and it felt like years.

I know that Noah wanted distance from us but I feel like he wants to leave me officially where it was my worst fear.

The sight of the devil drink was sitting on the bookshelf from the across the room. I don't know If I'm being paranoid but I can see it glowing as if he was telling me to drink it to solve all my problems and make all the pain go away.

I wanted to so bad because I didn't know what to do at this very moment. I didn't know how to handle this much pain that I have received from the past couple of days.