17. Misunderstood Threats

Chapter 17

N O A H

I don't know how long we were on the boat but I knew it was past midnight. We started to talk about each other and surprisingly Trevor was good at a lot of things.

I started to tell him about my life and how I was in high school then ended up telling him about how I got Aliyah pregnant and he just sat there quietly while nodding.

"My parents put me out of the house after that and it was like they didn't want to support there son that got someone pregnant. I don't understand how I'm being wrong for wanting to keep my child instead of aborting it. I felt bad for making Aliyah carry Elle for 9 months but I feel like I would never look at myself in the mirror knowing I just aborted a life that was mine."

Trevor wipes my eyes that I didn't know I was crying. He gave me a small smile then pulls me closer to him.

"You didn't do anything wrong baby and you did the right thing for putting your child first before anyone."

I started to fumble with the necklace he gave me and my head was being tilted to look him in the eyes. "You know you are beautiful when you cry." He stroked my cheek and I blush while looking down at my lap.

"You know I hate it when you look down on me. Don't be scared of me baby boy." He said softly with lust in his voice. I gulp feeling shivers going down my body.

His hands went to my waist where he pulls me on his lap and our lips instantly met. This time he was aggressive with the kiss.

Trevor started to abuse my bottom lip where I moan in his mouth. We pull apart then he attacks my neck where he started to kiss and suck on my neck that would leave a mark on me.

Trevor continues to do that while I started running my fingers through his hair that caused him to growl in my neck. He flips us over where I was laying on my back and he was on top of me.

Kissing me again, he started to grind our bulges together where I moan out loud from the sexual sensation I was receiving. This has been so long since I had any sexual altercations and it's like I couldn't take it.

He starts to unbutton my shirt where he places light kisses on my chest having me squirm from under him.

"You like it when Daddy makes you panting mess?" He asks me, going back to my ear.

My head was tilting back with hooded eyes. His finger traced my chest to my belly button as he goes down to my pants. My stomach started to go fuzzy as he kept teasing me.