06. Faking It To Making It

Chapter 6

N O A H

"Lets talk business shall we?" The man that I'm guessing was Trevor father said while I sat down in the seat.

He looked like a powerful man but he gave me a warm smile so at least he wasn't those type of businessman that scowls at everyone.

My leg started to jittery around as I try to calm my nerves. I don't know what is going to happen but from the looks of it, it's not going be good.

The room was quiet until I broke it. "What am I doing here? Why did I get pulled out of my home?" I asked and Mr. Kingston started to chuckle and so does Trevor.

So he gets it from father? I guess it runs in the family.

They think it's funny but I'm dead ass serious. When they stop having their laugh fest he fixed his tie up then places some papers in front of me.

I eye the papers then took it in my hands. Right off the back, I knew this was a contract.

"Noah you know that you had an altercation with my son Trevor. The media wants to know what your relationship falls ever since that day you both ran into each other. The media found out about you so quickly and where you stay is because Trevor has never been around someone besides you and they want to know more about the situation."

I slowly took in what he was trying to tell me but I don't see what this got to do with me. "So what this got to do with me? Can you just tell them that we aren't seeing each other and it was just two people having a conversation?"

"We could but here's the role your playing. You and Trevor are going to announce that you both are in a relationship to the world." He said and I almost died and went to heaven.

I don't think I heard him correctly

"Wait what did you say?" I lean over in the chair so I can hear him clearly and he repeated the same statement he said the first time.

I got up from my seat and started to pace back and forth. I didn't want to blow up on the man because he can ruin me just by a snap of a finger.

Be in a fake relationship with his son? Does he know how much I dislike him? Does he know that he needs serious help?

"Do you know how much I strongly dislike your son? How is this going to work? He kidnaps me and makes a joke about it!" I said laughing like I have gone crazy.