16. A Night To Remember

Chapter 16

N O A H 

Walking back in the house when I came back from Keylan house was like sneaking back into the house around 3 in the morning so you won't get caught by your parents.

I'm surprised Trevor didn't hunt me down trying to find me. I was kinda disappointed that he didn't care for the slightest that I went missing.

Why am I getting upset that he doesn't care for me? It shows his true colors that he doesn't care for me and he was being nice so he can get at me which is never going to happen.

Closing the door quietly, I walked slowly down the hallway towards the living room. I bet Trevor still at work probably screwing his employees again.

Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I was about to walk into the kitchen but I heard my twin sister called my name. "Noah Grayson Lane where have you been? It's pass 6 clock."

I turn around to face my sister who had her bathrobe wrapped around her as she stood there tilting her head sideways while her hand was on her hips, waiting for me to answer her question.

"I was over Keylan house," I answer simply to her question.

She huffs at my answer then grabbed my arm and drag me upstairs to our room. When I got in there Elle was fast asleep on the bed and I walk over to her, kissing her forward then smile to myself from how beautiful she looks.

I walk in the walk-in closet where Christiana was going through my side of the closet. I stood there watching her while thinking to myself to what was she doing.

She came over to me with some clothes and I eye her and the clothes. "Why do I need this? Are we going somewhere?" I ask her in confusion and she shakes her head then smiles.

"No Bubba you're going somewhere special." She told me and she pushes me towards the bathroom. I ask her where I was going and she responded you will see.

Taking a shower and doing my other hygiene routine, I look myself in the mirror, admiring myself. I ran my fingers through my brunette curls.

Hearing a knock from the door, I turn around towards the door.

Christiana came in the bathroom and she clutches her chest. "Bubba you look so handsome that I'm going to cry." She said breathlessly while wiping her eyes.

I roll my eyes at my emotional sister. She walks towards me than fixed my dress shirt then unbutton the top button. "Yes, there we go! Have to show that sexy side of you."